Search results

+
  1. Y

Suggestion: Hacking that requires preparation/research

In Witcher you have oils you can use to prepare before a fight, giving your weapons an advantage. What if this concept was expanded on in CP2077? Instead of hacking being a pure skill check or minigame (not sure what's planned for the game), you prepare a hacking chip by picking plugins that...
  2. Y

Falcon statuette and glasses - any quests?

Falcon statuette and glasses - any quests? Are there any quests connected to the falcon statuette and glasses you can get in the auction?
  3. Y

Hearts of Stone: Wedding pond game, can't dive

Hearts of Stone: Wedding pond game, can't dive When entering the pond to get the shoe during the wedding, you can't dive, which means it is impossible to finish that quest.
  4. Y

Patch 1.10 - where is Card Collector information about missing cards?

Patch 1.10 - where is Card Collector information about missing cards? Patch notes says "Improves in-game information for Card Collector achievement - adds indicators to show missing cards." but I can't see anywhere this information is shown. Where is it?
  5. Y

Patch 1.10 - Reason of State still shows up as failed; Novigrad: Closed City II failed on 1.10

Patch 1.10 - Reason of State still shows up as failed; Novigrad: Closed City II failed on 1.10 I thought this patch was supposed to fix that? I completed the game on 1.08 and completed Reason of State but in postgame it shows up as failed. In addition, Novigrad: Closed City II, which was...
  6. Y

BUG: Minimap sometimes disappears in interior locations

BUG: Minimap sometimes disappears in interior locations It seems like after a while, the minimap stops showing the map inside interior locations. Saving and reloading the game fixes the issue temporarily. GOG Galaxy version, 1.03
Top Bottom