Search results

+
  1. A

When this version of the game gonna be released?

Hacking is visually and mechanically boring. Deus ex hacking minigame was way better. I am still pissed that we could not do netrunning and that cyberspace looks like garbage.
  2. A

Suggestion - lower ammount of fast travel spots, please.

Driving is horrible in this game, I feel like I am fighting the vehicles instead of driving them, that is not including the horrible A.I. that has vehicles stopped or blocking the road for no reason. They needed working cabs you could call to take you to locations, or better yet smart cars that...
  3. A

Was it the Shareholders?

Companies ALWAYS turn to garbage when they go public.
  4. A

PC Gamer - 9 features that didn't make it to the final version of Cyberpunk 2077

I was going to come on here and say, I bet they don't mention anything about the adult content being removed.
  5. A

Mentioned but missing features list

Ignoring the bugs. With all the stuff removed or not included, the game is very generic and nothing special. Sure the story parts are good, but its missing the game elements and all the stuff that they said would be in or heavily hinted at. They even have very basic and generic fetch quests.
  6. A

Anybody else disappointed with netrunning/cyberspace/hacking?

With how bad it was, it would have been better not to have it. Maybe introduce it later as a DLC with a proper netrunning and cyberspace system.
  7. A

If romance DLC becomes a thing who do you want to have added?

There are plenty of cities in america now that look way more dystopic than in cyberpunk. Look up some videos, lot of homelessness every Making everybody bi was horrible in mass effect. Sometimes I think the best solution would be to set romancable characters sexual preferences at the...
  8. A

Mentioned but missing features list

[...] One thing that really annoys me is that I refuse to accept that cyberspace was originally planned to be that lame or not be used. Not to mention how dull and borring quickhacking is. There were plenty of ways to make it more fun, deus ex hacking is way better than the garbage of CDPR...
  9. A

Braindance is better than I thought, but you only get what...five of them in the game? You can buy them, but cant watch or use them. Really sucks and weird considering how much they were pushing it way back in the early release. Hope they bring them back. 1608065573 Hacking took me a while...
  10. A

Bad news, quickhacks are it. You only enter cyberspace once during a mission and depending on your ending path, once there. That is it. However, got to warn you. Cyberpunk 2077 cyberspace sucks and the mission is pretty disappointing, I refuse to call it cyberspace, its just some weird lsd...
  11. A

Didn't say every single time, it could be just certain high level jobs or netrunner jobs that instead of going to a physical location, requires you to go to a section of cyberspace to gather intel, fight other netrunners, hack systems...etc. It would add variety. You would still have your...
  12. A

This is what shadowrun Returns cyberspace is like. Fun, exciting, visually appropriate and actually feels like your a badass cyber cowboy. Now compare it to the "cyberspace" that we got. Complete fail on CDPR's part.
  13. A

What is Cyberpunk 2077 missing?

Actual netrunning, but not that horrible cyberspace they showed. Just copy shadowruns tron like cyberspace. More fun mini games in the world, arcade, board games, pool, shooting range, gym exercise...etc. More romances and sexual partners. Along with bigger romance stories and activities...
  14. A

Well, they were able to make hacking a boring minigame that you will get sick of playing after that thousandth time of doing it and turned the cool concept of cyberspace into a some weird puke filled acid trip that seems to have nothing to do with actual hacking and plays more like a bad dream...
  15. A

Seems pretty easy, even if its repeated text. Have a dialog with "interests" and if you guess the right ones, they go on a date, take to a restaurant, play some mini games, vr games, sports events...etc. And if you win them over, you take them to your home or rent a hotel. However, they would...
  16. A

If your strait you got ONE option. Pan was pretty good, but I expected much more. Even Witcher had two main love interests and multiple side interests. The mature content got heavily scaled back. Only a couple of joytoys and you do not even get to use the doll you paid for. What garbage...
  17. A

Self-Driving Car *Spoiler Alert*

Pretty obvious that the vehicle AI's are so bad that they had to cut out self driving cars outside of you calling them. I really hope they fix the car A.I.s and introduce self driving cars, I am bored to death driving myself everywhere, even with fast travel system.
  18. A

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

Well, not surprised but not happy about. To me, that is just resources (money) that could be used to make the SP better. The only way I can see it put in is if it is a complete separate game built around multiplayer, how would you even incorporate it into the singleplayers "cinematic"...
  19. A

Refueling your car?

Seriously, this will not be fun at all. This is right up there with ideas of putting in mandatory hunger and sleep mechanic, something few people consider fun and instead see it as annoying choirs. It adds nothing, but if you want to refill your car then there is nothing stopping you from...
  20. A

Refueling your car?

I do not understand the argument that not requiring refilling fuel would allow people to drive the city without limits and I am like..uh...yea...and? So we can drive all day without limits, what is wrong with that? However, it is also wrong, we are blocked out of areas until our we get enough...
Top Bottom