Search results

+
  1. dreambled

1.5 - GOG: Photo mode no longer saves pictures (RESOLVED)

THAT FIXED IT! THANK YOU! I've been pulling my hair out over this since the update! [...]
  2. dreambled

Thanks for replying, ArasakaApart. I ran the exe as admin (I'm assuming that's what you meant) and that did not fix the issue.
  3. dreambled

After this update I haven't been able to take a new picture. It acts like it is, it pauses a few seconds like it's trying to save the picture, but when I check the folder there are no new photos from this patch. After it attempts to take the first picture, any other pictures it doesn't even...
  4. dreambled

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

I am unable to save a photo using photo mode now. Whenever I try, the first photo always takes a second or two like it's trying to capture the photo, and any other photos that I take after that don't do that, it just seems to reset my cursor placement and make sure the photo mode HUD is showing...
  5. dreambled

What about Multiplayer?

I would recommend not pre-ordering games when it is stated repeatedly that the thing you are interested is not in the game.
  6. dreambled

Reproducible bug: Rollercoaster Love side job disappearance

I've always wondered why I could never get this trigger. Thank you.
  7. dreambled

1.2 Black Unicorn showing 0.0 DPS

I have started a new game and just did the optional mission objective in The Rescue to check my weapon stash before going to bed:
  8. dreambled

Can't pick up money [PC]

I did a new game for 1.2 and I'm doing The Rescue. The couch that is in the apartment has money on it, I cannot pick it up. Same with the box on the floor next to computer in the office area that contains money. I've tried crouching, uncrouching, changing my position, jumping, getting on the...
  9. dreambled

Meredith Stout's vibrator; a WMD

Did that cyberpsycho mission with the creepy sacrifice/summoned Maelstrom chick. Turned a scary fight into a joke with me giggling like a school girl every time I hit her due to the vibrator noises.
  10. dreambled

I would love to have Rogue's Jacket for my Female V!!!

I'd like to see the stats of this makeup jacket.
  11. dreambled

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

Exactly. It's not like they stole something physical. It would also open them up to being blackmailed regularly to continuelly keep the information from coming out. The only logical thing to do is what CDPR did: take a "we will not negotiate with terrorists" approach and get out in front of it...
  12. dreambled

Do you like character creation system in Cyberpunk 2077?

Exactly, and presenting your opinions as opinions and not fact makes all the difference.
  13. dreambled

Do you like character creation system in Cyberpunk 2077?

I need a 4th option: I find it acceptable since I paid attention to the CC previews and tempered my expectations accordingly.
  14. dreambled

I will never forgive CDPR for the Mackinaw.

It's been a minute since I've played the quest, but I've done it twice and I don't recall the driving portion being anything significant. Certainly not memorably frustrating. Can you guys upload a video of how the car controls/physics are working for you guys with this quest? Curious to see just...
  15. dreambled

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

V: This Basilisk worth another fight with Saul? Panam: Yes! A craft like that would finally put us back on the right path.
  16. dreambled

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Please no irrationally jealous girlfriend trope with Panam. I had enough of that with Yen in the Witcher 3 when she thought that having amnesia wasn't an excuse for getting into a relationship with Triss. That's a terrible way to write women and a terrible thing to think is endearing. Sorry...
  17. dreambled

Separation of Save Game by character not put all together

I'd like some profiles for characters. I have way to many V's to sift through and just telling me their life path does not help.
  18. dreambled

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Ghost Town/Lightning Breaks Smiles and Smirks - Show this sub some love!
  19. dreambled

Car trunks

Trunks aren't for looting, they're for stuffing bodies into.
Top Bottom