Search results

+
  1. D

Adam Kiciński about TW3 delay

Adam Kiciński about TW3 delay A brief interview Adam Kiciński gave Polish Press Agency, as published here: http://www.bankier.pl/wiadomosc/CD-Projekt-nie-zrealizuje-celow-z-programu-motywacyjnego-po-2014-r-wywiad-3079132.html I translated his statements, as only they have any relevance. "The...
  2. D

Interview with Adam Kiciński

Interview with Adam Kiciński Couple of days ago a major Polish finance journal interviewed Adam Kiciński about TW3. Since the article is paid content I won't translate it in whole, but just the questions and abstract of answer for each. (The source can be found here...
  3. D

wideoprezentacje - some information on TW3

wideoprezentacje - some information on TW3 A guy from Polish channel wideoprezentacje visited CDPR and had the opportunity to take a close look on the current state of TW3, plus he was accompanied by a Senior Quest Designer (Paweł Sasko, I suppose) who spoke extensively about the game...
  4. D

tvgry.pl: Interview with Bartłomiej Gaweł, Paweł Sasko and Jakub Szamałek

tvgry.pl: Interview with Bartłomiej Gaweł, Paweł Sasko and Jakub Szamałek The interview is in two parts, for now I've translated the first one. I hope to translate the second tomorrow. Here's the source (in Polish): http://tvgry.pl/?ID=4011 And here's the translation: "On the world, quests...
  5. D

Interview with Konrad Tomaszkiewicz for Polter.pl

Interview with Konrad Tomaszkiewicz for Polter.pl I stumbled upon a somewhat old (like, from two weeks ago) interview with Konrad Tomaszkiewicz for one of major Polish fantasy & sci-fi portals. Mostly known stuff, although there are some new details, I think, that can shed a bit more light on...
  6. D

Interview with Adam Kiciński on CD Projekt's business

Interview with Adam Kiciński on CD Projekt's business Some month ago a major Polish finance portal Bankier.pl conducted an interview with CD Projekt's CEO, Adam Kiciński. I thought it interesting enough to risk a rough translation. The original can be found here...
  7. D

Factions

Factions In various threads there were discussions about factions, or at least people were touching the topic from different angles. But since I haven't found any thread dedicated to factions per se, so here you go. Factions. Guilds. Gangs. Sides. Tribes...
  8. D

Beyond the end

Beyond the end Traditionally, computer games have always ended by showing you a "Game Over" sign, then credits. Nowadays some developers extend the tradition with "Buy more DLC" message, but most games still stick to the convention. However since CP2077 is to be an open-world and sandbox type...
  9. D

On missions

On missions I've looked through the forum, but haven't found a topic devoted to quests in general. If I've overlooked something, I trust mods will kill the topic in no time ;) It has somehow came to be that quests became basic gameplay mechanic in CRPGs. Story, one could say, is but an...
Top Bottom