Search results

+
  1. D

Cyberware Capacity from shards disappearing... and more.

So any Cyberware Capacity gained from picking up shards keep disappearing for me, resets to what my base for my lvl, perks and skills should be. It happens when loading a save game, whether when booting up the game or reloading a save in game. It does not happen every time, but often enough that...
  2. D

LMG Mods bug

I find myself rather disappointed that after ten months this still is not fixed. One still can not apply more than one "mod" to the LMG. This should not really be a hard one to fix, there seems to be a mod that fixes it... if I only could get that mod to work. And that is in addition to how very...
  3. D

Is RAM Recovery Rate broken?

I mean, the Stats page is kinda borked anyway IMO. Some mods do not have a bonus properly, looking at Deadeye for example. RAM Recovery Rate sits at 0 despite having the RAM Recovery perk and a 'deck that raises the stat as well. Anyone noticed if RAM Recovery actually works?
  4. D

Malorian Arms 3516 - Johnny's Gun(Spoiler Warning)

Is it just me, or is it kinda underwhelming DPS-wise... Max upgraded mine sits at 600,1 DPS, whereas my other handguns sit at 1600+. It is by far the coolest gun though, just kinda wish I could bring it up to closer to where other guns is at max level. Admittedly, it may be good enough to play...
  5. D

Broken quests

Gig: On a tight leash Cant use the computer next to José, so cant complete the optional objective. The computer is simply broken, nothing shows up when using it. Side Job: Coin Operated Boy The convo between Brendan and Theo does not trigger, as in Theo does not show up. No amount of reloading...
  6. D

Speedware Malfunction?

It seems that you cant activate Sandevistan after your Synaptic Booster has gone of. Which is kinda sad, or more likely both sad and a bug. At least it seems to have a spaz out with the compatability of these implants every now and again...
  7. D

Athletics Skill, way too hard to level.

I mean, at overall level 13 I still had 1 in Athletics... and I ran mostly everywhere and with some extra effort I finally hit 2. After just trying to push Athletics up, by expending stamina(only way I know so far of raising the skill) for around 30 minutes at least I still have not hit 3. I can...
  8. D

Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay ?

Was wondering when we, the majority of the customers, will get to see some of that much anticipated gameplay from this game. Been waiting for quite a few years now to see something cool, well since the project was announced which I would guess is around 6 years now if memory serves. At least...
Top Bottom