Search results

+
  1. W

Hit level 46 all yellow con quests disappeared from my map except talk to Hanako.

I was finishing up all side missions and gigs before going to end game. I was doing a gig for the captain, finished it and hit level 46 and when I opened my map all the other side quests / gigs were missing. Blue NCPD quests are still on the map, but the only yellow quest icon I now have left...
  2. W

Achievement "Overkill" broken?

Achievement "Overkill" broken? SInce level 19 (now level 37) I've had 1 poison / 1 bleeding / 1 burning stones in my each of my swords. Either the damage types are broken or the Achievement.
  3. W

I'm here to thank you for the colorblind mode! But...

I'm here to thank you for the colorblind mode! But... The blue mist when following a scent is even harder for me to see than the red. Not all colorblindness is the same, that's why to really offer a method to help all of your CB players you need to let us have a few colors to choose from. I'd...
  4. W

Please let us sell crossbow bolts.

Please let us sell crossbow bolts. The amount of inventory clutter in this game is insane. Please allow us to sell bolts.
  5. W

Is the mutagen crafting system broken?

Is the mutagen crafting system broken? I have over 20 greens, 15 blues, and around 10 reds at level 14. So far I've been able to turn 3 lesser greens into one normal green. The rest I can't touch I guess due to them having names like "Lesser Wyvern Mutagen" or something similar. This makes...
  6. W

Instead of following the contour of the land, roach takes off flying.

Instead of following the contour of the land, roach takes off flying. I was clearing my quest backlog and doing the quest to upright the idols that the students knocked down. Ran into the griffin on the rocky hilltop, got off of roach to fight the griffin, and afterwards when I got back on...
  7. W

Dear developers, when is the next patch coming out?

Dear developers, when is the next patch coming out? Since at the moment the game is still unplayable for a large amount of your players. I've jump through all the suggested loops (both here and on many different websites) trying to get the game to run without it minimizing to desktop and...
  8. W

Critical Error picture included.

Critical Error picture included. So I've installed the game on my games drive first and received this error. Googled around a bit and found that it could be caused by the following 1) Not running the installer as Admin. - Not an Issue, I installed as Admin. 2) Having weird characters in the...
Top Bottom