Search results

+
  1. S

It's okay not to be a fan of CDPR right now

Already posted this in some other threads, but after all the effort I made self-reflecting and dealing with my own disappointment, might as well make it a thread... I've been on these forums long enough to be a Forum Veteran, played through the entire Witcher series and its spin-offs and was...
  2. S

3 little known games that you love and would like to be better known by sharing

I think we just started a "top 10 favorite games" list for the third time, in which we share all the classic and famous titles that all of us probably already heard of. I thought I'd try something a little more interesting and create a thread where we share our love for hidden gems instead...
  3. S

Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Reportedly Working 6-Day Weeks To Finish The Game

I imagine posting this here would be a bit like sticking my finger in a running fan, but still: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-devs-reportedly-working-6-day-weeks-to-finish-the-game/1100-6482746/ *Sigh*, and someone here has to post and discuss this dammit! We all a bunch of...
  4. S

[POLL CONCLUDED] How do you like the new version of "Chippin' In" and why?

EDIT: Poll's closed. Interesting! 57 voters total. 48 People have a stronger preference on the "Chippin' In" version used, 9 have no strong preference. Of the people with a stronger preference: 60% prefer the old version. 40% prefer the new version. Including those with no strong preference...
  5. S

TheNeonArcade - Q&A with CDProject's Lilayah

Already sprinkled this around the forums, but I think this might be important enough to deserve it's own thread: TheNeonArcade, MadQueenShowTV, LastKnownMeal and TheTripleSLeague had a Q&A with this forum's very own Lilayah, using their community's questions to her. The video itself is...
  6. S

This game completely suprised me

This game completely suprised me Don't know what inspired me to buy the Witcher 2. I just wanted to dawdle away the last few days of my vacation and when I checked my favourite gamestore for bargains, I saw an exclusive edition of the Witcher 2, laying there for just 35 euros. I shrugged. My...
Top Bottom