Search results

+
  1. C

The 2nd Wolf School Portal Crystal is Missing

Hi, I just solved this one - hope it can help someone. You need to downgrade the game, get the gear. The problem is do to the fact, that the chest spawns two notes - but you can read only one of them, hence the second crystal is not spawing. As the trigger for it is reading the note...
  2. C

No power crystal in the Wolfen Gear hunt

No power crystal in the Wolfen Gear hunt Hi, The power crystal on the wall is not present and I am unable to open the portal... Is there a fix? Reinstaling DLC did not help, numerous loads either. halp ; ( Cherman ---------- Updated at 03:35 PM ---------- Hi, I just solved this one -...
  3. C

Cannot Install DVD

Aaaand now, I have another error... Well, the CD's are all right, now I need just to download, a 3.2gb hotfix ^^
  4. C

Cannot Install DVD

Hi! The store manager, convinced me to exchange it, to a "newer" version. Told me, that, if this will not be work, I can exchange it to other games or get the money back. Not many questions were asked - she had quite a lot of these complains, so she is aware of the problem. Well, got back...
  5. C

Cannot Install DVD

Hi again, Well, long story short, did not manage to instal it. Tried, everything mentioned on their website - including, bios upgrades, clean boot, etc. Also, gave a try with Roadkill's... It is, extremly frustraiting. Getting today into the store, to check if I can get my money back...
  6. C

Cannot Install DVD

Same problem here - trying to fix it now. None of the solutions presented on there site was successful. Anyway, I will be staying here for a while, till I manage to instal it : ) Now trying Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier, to get it on my hardrive - it seems to go fine, perhaps you can try it to?
Top Bottom