Search results

+
  1. P

Fighting style in TW3

Fighting style in TW3 If RED's decide to implement dual wielding, they may have to make Geralt carry four swords. for example two silver swords at back and two steel swords at sides. vote your liking and write your suggestion.
  2. P

Save thumbnail

Save thumbnail I've recently reinstalled system's OS and TW2. updated the game to 3.2 Chinese and now this strange problem that I've never encountered before. manual saves and those auto saves which should have a screen shot thumbnail, don't have any ! auto saves which uses a default thumbnail...
  3. P

Piano sheet

Piano sheet I'm looking for some of TW1 and TW2 soundtracks piano sheet. has anyone happen to see one ? I've already managed to write some notes by ear, but it's still far from completion. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  4. P

Character Abilities

Character Abilities There are some abilities that geralt may acquire by performing specific actions this link list all and describe the means to get them http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Character_attributes but the way of acquisition some of them like: Battle Seasoned Half-Pirouette Healthy...
Top Bottom