Search results

+
  1. G

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

yes i got it to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and from UK !!!! i hate when it happened ....
  2. G

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

hi why cant i order from your site ? it doesn't respond ... or when could i start the order ... (sory for my english )
  3. G

The start of play

Thanks !!!
  4. G

The start of play

i did dowload the 2.1 becuse its allway POPS UP ...anoing .... Y ?? not ??!!
  5. G

The start of play

P.S ... i have a cupon fore the roche commando jacker ... it said that i need to put it in the "luncher" ..??!! nothing there ....where ... in if ...(hope tha didnd delet that option) "downloadable content" tab ?! O_0
  6. G

The start of play

NO I SAW IN THE faq IN THIS SITE that if ther are erors in the " THE WIICHER" no the witcher 2 save games ther culd be a problem than i remeber that i put my save game after i recover them from my HDD becuse i delet by maystyck my saves ... so ... that was the problem dont try to ander stand...
  7. G

The start of play

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ifix it myself guys!!!!!!!!! there were some files at my documents ..... i dlted them and vula !!!!! :))) thank alot for trying to help my !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. G

The start of play

nope
  9. G

The start of play

thanks guy ....i changed it ....but still nothing.....its starts ....but still "not respondig" thank you for heip me :)
  10. G

The start of play

tommy ... i didnt understand you.... can you repit it ?! please
  11. G

The start of play

i have ATI 6950 2 G and my pc is just 2 days old ..... again ....its starts but after that componys ....ther is a black windown and in the task maneger its sais "not responding"....
  12. G

The start of play

The start of play hi ....i have that problem that if im trying to play after the 2.0 patch .... the game starts ...yes... but after all the view of the compenys thad made the game ....nothing happends ...BLACK window .... the game stops to respond .... and YET after the 2.1 patch ... its the...
Top Bottom