Search results

+
  1. V

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Personally, I want to see several big single-player expansions, adding a lot of the cut content. Things like Jacky missions in the montage. The space station, and the moon. More extended main quest line, it seems like the game is missing some big chapters in the middle and were cut please bring...
  2. V

Night City hologram disappeared.

I notice that one of the holograms disappeared, I'm deep in the story and after the Judy side quest, I notice that only two of the holograms are left in the city. Platform PC WIndows 10 Game version GOG 1.5 GPU Nvidia 980ti Graphics Preset Ultra settings
  3. V

Misty's Tarot cards are invisible

in my gameplay Misty cards, are missing when she read you the future. Platform PC WIndows 10 Game version GOG 1.5 GPU Nvidia 980ti Graphics Preset Ultra settings
  4. V

Guns artefacts

When I equip a gun with a holo sight the reticle of the sight glitched outside the weapon. Platform PC WIndows 10 Game version GOG 1.5 GPU Nvidia 980ti Graphics Preset Ultra settings
  5. V

Mantis blades flying nails

The nails of the character when using the mantis blades float above the fingers. When I crouch during stealth and equipped the mantis blades the nails of the character detach from the model even more and hover above the hand. Platform PC WIndows 10 Game version GOG 1.5 GPU Nvidia 980ti Graphics...
  6. V

Missing weapons DPS in V apartment stash

Hello, I want to report a bug with the stash inventory in your apartment. When you are comparing items the weapons in the stash display DPS 0.0 and when you transfer them to the V inventory the weapons DPS is reveald. Platform PC WIndows 10 Game version GOG 1.5
  7. V

Vehicles interior brightness bug during the day

Hello, I want to report an issue when you are in vehicles using the first-person interior camera. The brightness during the day is extremely high in this view. For now, I notice this to be exclusive to the armored window cars when you enter and the outside is projected in the interior. I drive...
  8. V

The Witcher 3, the chameleon glitch door!

I found this bug while replaying the GOTY edition of the witcher 3.I let Priscilla choose the cabaret decor later I notice the door was open permanently when I reload my first playthrough save file from 2015-2016 the door worked like intended. Does anyone know a fix for this glitch?
  9. V

Witcher 3 vs red dead redemption 2

Both games are amazing.
  10. V

Please don't let the witcher series die

I doubt moneymakers like this will ever die.
  11. V

Are the games Canon?

For me the game is canon, the books are backstory like extended codex :D
  12. V

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

Mafia 1 was remade into a next-gen modern game, W1 reimagined will be awesome also extended W2 and modernized!.
  13. V

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Of course I want it, who would pass on next-gen amazing W4
  14. V

Witcher 3 destroyed my life

Don't worry Cyberpunk will be the final nail on the coffin ;)
  15. V

Will game ruin books?

I read the first 4 books and personally I enjoy the game much more!
  16. V

The Witcher 2 Remastered Edition?

It will be awesome to have the two previews games remastered I will love W1 modernized version.
  17. V

Roach Tail Bug after quest

Roach Tail Bug after quest I encounter a bug after quest. When I win the saddle of Sir Gerald from Rivia the tail model didn't change when i used another saddle. The bug disappear when I unequip Sir Gerald saddle and then use another the model of the tail return to normal, but when I fast...
Top Bottom