Search results

+
  1. T

Anybody else notice teh NPC's names?

Aw, am I really the only one who noticed "King Kong" in the prologue?
  2. T

Graphic issues with Better Texture Environment

Don't use the weapon textures. They were uploaded last year. Check the dates next time. :)
  3. T

Low fps Witcher 2 EE

Did you set your launcher to fullscreen after the update? That's what fixed framerate for me.
  4. T

pack0.dzip the source file is corrupted

Put it in C:\Downloads NOT in your Library Download folder.
  5. T

W2 EE Patch Did nothing!

Uh, sure you didn't move the downloaded files? Y'know, as the installer told you not to do?
  6. T

Will EE improve graphical fidelity on PC?

Ubersampling doesn't really boost the aesthetics, sure it softens the jagged edges, but it really blurs out the texture quality.
  7. T

For the love of God... Why do you stutter?

Glad to see its working out for you.:)
  8. T

Lucky

I've not been here long and I already understand! -DUN, DUN, DUUUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!- >_
  9. T

The Witcher Mac Version Of Steam Can't Change Language To Traditional Chinese

I don't think TW1 has a Traditional Chinese function for language, just several European languages. You could try looking up a language pack for it.
  10. T

Lucky

That's nice, but did you get the birthday present?
  11. T

Review our game – Community reviewers selected

It's not about the hits. It's about the sincerity and honesty of the review, something you don't seem to understand.
  12. T

Witcher Enhanced Edition launch problems

And from looking at your FPS, I'd say you might be best off with the settings your at. Considering you don't match the system requirements, the game is trying to restrict you from pushing your PC beyond its limits. Think of it as.. a failsafe protocal.
  13. T

CDP- Does the PC EE have the new lighting seen in the 360 screens?

The lighting looks real dumbed down on the 360. I.E. The screen with Bolton of Ironford, doesn't look as "powerful" as on the PC version. o.o But, thats just my opinion.
  14. T

I think those are the error messages he told us about in his description of the problem. :)
  15. T

I request a list of what the enhanced edition adds...

Lighting? The lighting was gorgeous as well! Or do you mean the 360 version? o.o That lighting is REALLY dumbed down.
  16. T

Anybody knows?

Hm. I strictly remember a majority of people saying the new content is in Chapter 3. Ah well, I suppose they could be misinformed, including I. Oh wait, you mean the cinematics? I didn't mean those. :) I meant extra content like the new characters and quests. Those were all in Chapter 3 in the...
  17. T

Anybody knows?

The content is added in Chapter 3.
  18. T

I request a list of what the enhanced edition adds...

Graphical improvements? TW2 already looked gorgeous!
  19. T

Mind uploading some screens of the game itself, if possible?
  20. T

Witcher 1 Start-up Issues >:L

I'll check the integrity of the game cache really quick. I'll edit this post if it fixes itself, or not. :3 EDIT: Yes! Varifying the game cache worked perfectly! Sorry for causing trouble if there was any. :)
Top Bottom