Search results

+
  1. A

Poll: What are your thoughts on Mass Effect 3?

Yup that's what it really boils down to as well. It's shit, and also kind of strange considering that default Shepard is more renegade than paragon. I guess the only renegade decision that's yielded better results is the genophage cure. If you have Wreave instead of Wrex and didn't save the...
  2. A

Good Fantasy Books Recommendations Thread

As some other posters have said George R R Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire - series is excellent in every way and is one of my favourite book series ever. Another series I can recommend is Peter V. Brett's "Painted Man" series. I believe book three is getting released soon, but it is a very...
  3. A

Will There Be A PS3 Ver. Of The Witcher 2?

Because those games are PS3 exclusive and are published by Sony. Why should they develop games for competitors?
  4. A

I'm assuming you think the Council are idiots then as well?
  5. A

You keep saying that Udina is an idiot. Why do you think that? (not counting the coup)
  6. A

I've always felt that if they were going to keep ME2 as it was it should've been ME2 > ME1 > ME3. With some rewriting of course.
  7. A

Character assassination doesn't necessarily refer to killing off characters, it usually refers to completely butchering a character's personality and having them act ooc. I think the most glaring example is Jacob who, no matter what, sleeps with Brynn Cole and impregnates her. He cheats on...
  8. A

Really? XD. What for?
  9. A

1 million space ninjas! I guess the Alliance really don't gaf about the colonists if they didn't notice them disappearing in that 6 month gap.
  10. A

Eh no. Udina wanted power sure, but he wasn't stupid. How the hell did he expect the other races to help Earth if he kills the rest of the Council? The only reason they did what they did to Udina was because there were too many crybabies out there who couldn't handle someone being mean to their...
  11. A

Yeah but that's the point. Cerberus and TIM and their new Sith Empire doesn't make any sense and people who say that the coup makes sense obviously haven't stop to think about HOW Cerberus could possibly get that many people. I don't buy the whole "TIM indoctrinated colonists" - explanation...
  12. A

Ignoring BW's hideous writing of the coup, I find it incredibly difficult to believe that Cerberus managed to take over C-Sec HQ and rip them a new one. C-Sec consists of 200 000 officers and most of them are turian; you know the race who have mandatory military service from the ages 15-30.
  13. A

There were several things in Mass Effect 3's story that pissed me off and the ending was just one of those things. Cerberus, Udina and the coup that makes no sense, fetch quests, the autodialogue, the one space button to rule them all, Liara being shoved down my throat etc. I haven't touched the...
  14. A

Witcher 2 Seven Devils - Enhanced Edition Tribute.

Or Letho killing Joffrey XD. Great video Costin :).
  15. A

Issues with loading saves

Issues with loading saves Hello, I recently bought my copy of TW2 from gog and everything worked fine until two days ago when I wanted to resume my game. I was stuck on the loading screen for a good 10 minutes before I googled around and found that too many saves can cause this issue. I...
Top Bottom