Search results

+
  1. R

Playing other games

You're getting into SWTOR? Nice! Hehe, yeah KOTOR sure are some epic games, and I am glad you are giving TOR a chance, it is seriously an underrated game that gets too much hate simply b/c of it being Star Wars, not KOTOR 3 and itbeing made by BioWare or EA. OK, so what class. Well as it was...
  2. R

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Well I would argue that the Jedi Knight's storyline is quite compelling as well. Sure, it is your atypical Star Wars soup opera journey with you being the hero and going on an adventure to save the day. But it has some highlights in the story and certain powerful individuals (Watcher One comes...
  3. R

Buying TW2: Steam or GOG?

Well that is always a relief too hear. GOG it is. (Yeah, needed a lot of convincing).
  4. R

Buying TW2: Steam or GOG?

Buying TW2: Steam or GOG? Hello! So recently I decided to buy TW2 for PC, so I can experience the REDkit when it is finally here! The question is, on which system should I buy it on: Steam or Gog? I at first considered GOG, with all the things you get with it and whatnot, but then again Steam...
  5. R

News and Rumours about TW3 (Was Tomorrow is the Day!)

Wow, relax. I explained why I though it was Triss. And certainly there's a possibility that it's Ciri, but not a certainty.
  6. R

Concerns about fast travel

I resent insta travel. It is lore and game breaking, and it is often misused with stupid quests like "take X and bring to Y to Narnia". Hopefully they won't implement a similar feature.
  7. R

If I understood it correctly it will be in about 1 and a half hour from now.
  8. R

Reason why I kinda got the sense that the woman is Triss. Assumably she followed Geralt after TW2 and is still with Geralt in TW3. The cowl looks like the one Triss wears (not implying that there are people who could easily have one as well) and she is carrying (possibly) Geralt's sword. The...
  9. R

The Witcher 3 and mounts, Mounted combat is a must, reasoning inside.

I like the option of using Axii to calm down the horse, just as you said he did in the books. It would get a bit annoying having the horse get scared everytime a monster appears, but I do admit it would give some life to it. Though even if I kinda against the idea of Geralt fighting on horse, I...
  10. R

(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077: Known Features Thread

Hey, this article was posted here on the forum! Had some info on vehicles. Should be added to the OP when you can!
  11. R

What weapons do you want to see in the game?

Yeah, so this.
  12. R

^Exactly my point! Having them both works fine in my opinion.
  13. R

The thing is, this thread and the FAQ thread are very different. The FAQ thread provides more general info about the game and company, and is helping to answer some questions that many people are wondering about. This thread is an "information thread" that serves to fill updates on the game...
  14. R

Oversexualizaton in Cyberpunk

Wait, really!? Not only is it a nice reference, but also I now have a reason to shut some people up who complains. Heh, though I guess that won't change much... :P
  15. R

Wow! Didn't think there was any info on the story of Cyberpunk 2077. Thanks for that! Great idea, BTW! Gonna subscribe to this thread for further usage.
  16. R

Multiplayer Thread - Competitive and/or Co-Op.

Only if it brings something new to the table.
  17. R

Health: regen or stimpack?

Depends on the augmentations you have.
  18. R

Oversexualizaton in Cyberpunk

^It's all just an illusion, or at least that's the way some people want to see it. As long as they see what they want, it's ok for them.
  19. R

Character Romance Discussion

Ditto. I really hate when in some games certain romances (NPCs in general) are forced to be my friend / love interest. This was a major concern for me in TW2. If I have no interest in the NPCs that are with me / I'm with, then it gets annoying.
  20. R

Augments... Implants... Cyberware... Full Body Conversion?

I certainly hope this is the case. But developers nowadays tends to think a feature like this 'restricts' the player for accessing a certain area of the game. Personally I'd love them to do this. Makes up for replayabilty.
Top Bottom