Search results

+
  1. wisdom000

Is there an an accurate list of cut content?

I am seeing a facebook thread of content that was advertised and hyped up, and is now cut, and wondering how accurate it is. >Car customization removed >apartment customization removed >wall running removed >3rd person cutscenes removed >robot companion removed >almost all the classes...
  2. wisdom000

Fill me in?

So it's been a while, what have I missed. Specifically someone said they scaled the map back and it"s now smaller than originally proposed? They also said that the previously mentioned areas outside the city were no longer going to be included, so no wastelands? Is there any truth to the...
  3. wisdom000

Mechanical Faithfulness to Cyberpunk 2020...

From the original announcement of the game, CDPR had been adamant that the games mechanics will remain faithful to the Cyberpunk 2020 PNP game upon which it was based. Visually, the game is spot-on, 100%, a perfect adaptation. In terms of, looks, sounds, fell, and atmosphere, the execution is...
  4. wisdom000

Promotional materials!

Promotional materials! I desperately want any and all Cyberpunk 2077 promotional material I can get my hands on. Anything, no matter how small or simple, buttons, napkins, pens, to any cooler swag, thumb drives, standees, posters.... I imagine there will be a cornucopia of it at E3, does...
  5. wisdom000

I'm still alive, Part 16

I'm still alive, Part 16 Not sure where to put this, every time I return this forum has undergone massive change. Welp, I am back, not gonna bore people with a long story, but I have a computer again, and I am still kicking, will return to working on DF 2020 again, and eagerly awaiting news at...
  6. wisdom000

Wis wants to run, part 2.... where the hell have I been, i asshole...

Wis wants to run, part 2.... where the hell have I been, i asshole... I am thinking of maybe running an online game. Not promising anything yet, but I am feeling an itch. I will run either a nomad based game, a street gang game, or a cop campaign. Either way the game will be open ended, but...
  7. wisdom000

I am alive....

I am alive.... Hello my friends, I have missed you... It's an abnormally warm day here, and I have been awake long enough and am on enough meds to venture out to the garage where my computer is and let everyone who might be concerned know what is happening. For most of my life I have had...
  8. wisdom000

Datafortress 2020 needs your help....

Datafortress 2020 needs your help.... To all fans of the worlds largest and most comprehensive Cyberpunk 2020 fansite, Interlock Unlimited, and fans of Cyberpunk 2020 in general... due to recently losing my job, medical issues, and life being generally shitty right now, I can't afford to keep...
  9. wisdom000

Witcher 3.... my thoughts on it so far

Witcher 3.... my thoughts on it so far I'm posting it here, because honestly I feel this is where Witcher posts belong. Ok, so thanks to my pal Sard, I am getting to play Witcher. A few things to keep in mind before you continue reading, I am not really a fan of fantasy, and am mostly...
  10. wisdom000

Datafortress 2020 is whole again, the File Project and Forums are back!

Datafortress 2020 is whole again, the File Project and Forums are back! For the first time in over a decade, Datafortress 2020 is whole. The file Project and the Forums are once again up and running, and this time everything is hosted on the same site, so they are up for good, or as long as...
  11. wisdom000

Are you here because of the property, the genre, or you just dig VRPG's?

Are you here because of the property, the genre, or you just dig VRPG's? Myself, I am here because of the property. Ask anyone, I am kind of a nut for Cyberpunk 2020. I care very little about traditional video game RPG's, and only Fallout:3 and New Vegas are the only games I have really loved...
  12. wisdom000

Datafortress 2020 has returned.... again!

Datafortress 2020 has returned.... again! We are back baby! Datafortress 2020 has a new address, and finally has it's own domain http://datafortress2020.com/ the side effect of me finally hitching up my pants and getting a paid host. Expect things to be a little wonky as I Iron out kinks...
  13. wisdom000

back in the hospital.... minor heart attack apparently yay me

back in the hospital.... minor heart attack apparently yay me Playing GTA wit Redge teus morning, chest pains, much worse than the recurring ones I I have been having for a year now.... ER.... going home in few houra, I m ok. Not relatefd but df 20202 suspended permanently until find a new...
  14. wisdom000

Changes I am considering to Interlock Unlimited...

Changes I am considering to Interlock Unlimited... It's time for me to get back to work, so I am updating IU. Along with the typos that always manage to somehow escape my notice, I will also be making some prettty big changes to things.. I know I will be elminating the SMG skill, however I...
  15. wisdom000

Tales from a hotel.... A third new beginning....

Tales from a hotel.... A third new beginning.... Ok, so after 2 years of unemployment, once again I am working at a hotel, A not-so-super hotel with a number in the name of it this time. The pay is utter shit, but other than it's laid back, I like most of the other staff, and even though I...
  16. wisdom000

Skinweave ridiculous you say... now it's real!

Skinweave ridiculous you say... now it's real! So in addition having a working neura interface, cybernetic limbs, and even being on the verge of freaking power armor, one of the more oft scoffed at bits of CP2020 tech, the Skinweave, is now a reality... in at least that they have working...
  17. wisdom000

First trailer for Robocop hits....

First trailer for Robocop hits.... And it doesn't look half bad... hell it looks at least as good as the Total Recall remake, which I thought was better than the original.
  18. wisdom000

My body fucking hates me......

My body fucking hates me...... So after months of crippling lower back pain, a flare up of an old injury to my sciatic years ago, and having a recursive toe nail (my toenail on my big toe has curled under to the point where the two ends are almost touching, and having a tooth that is only half...
  19. wisdom000

My bodfy fucking hates me......

My bodfy fucking hates me...... please delete, double post
  20. wisdom000

Difficulty modes... What should they entail?

Difficulty modes... What should they entail? Now, everyone has their own preferences, everyone has their own tastes! That being said I have heard a lot of ideas, some truly great ones, about how the various difficulty modes should be handled, the most notable being that on the highest...
Top Bottom