Search results

+
  1. D

What Voice Actors Do You Want to See (Hear?) In-Game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHo0rJC5t-o Wet dreams, wet dreams.... :D
  2. D

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I want to be able to get drunk in the game.
  3. D

Pacifist Play-through?

I'm really interested will you think about pacifist playthrough when some punk piss on your boots, steal your girlfriend and kill your dog - and damn! you really loved that dog. Why not I say, why not...
  4. D

The loot of Cyberpunk 2077

Don't know about you guys but looting everything alive and dead in Cyberpunk world is kinda-unreal? Kinda, if I kill a guy and I'm able to let's say loot his new and modified eyes I don't wanna move his eyes in my invetory and voila I have +5 sight detection and something like that. I want to...
  5. D

Silent Protagonist?

No prob mate. I understand your concerns. You don't wanna wanabe macho Rambo voice on short and skinny punk or voice of a bird on your uber upgraded metallic dudette. We'll have to see what CDPR and Mike will decide (or marketing management? :D). Maybe in the next few months we will get the...
  6. D

In game Vehicles!

Actually no: Link "Remember Me is a story driven linear experience, and that's a conscious creative choice. We want to retain as much control over the events and the emotions that the player goes through as possible. It really is a third person action adventure" On Topic. This vehicle is real...
  7. D

In game Vehicles!

Were there some kind of public transportation in CyberPunk 2020 (taxi, trains, buses etc.)? This is an Open World game so I think there will be drivable vehicles.
  8. D

Silent Protagonist?

I disagree. In 2015 when game is out how many AAA titles will have silent protagonists? Maybe Half Life 3? Or 2-3 jRPG's that will never hit European shores? CyberPunk 2077 is not Elder Scrolls nor Half Life, it's is enitrely new IP (for 95% people it will be). You need to have in mind that for...
  9. D

In game Vehicles!

@Stripes I wouldn't compare GTA and Cyberpunk 2077 (although there are little informations about the game). I agree with your post and it's no major minus for me if there are no tons of driveable vehicles (but I want tank, I want bloody tank :D). I'm sure Wisdom000 is now starting a petition...
  10. D

Silent Protagonist?

Voice protagonist is a must - prefer both male and female. Hell, if I want a silent main charachter I would play JRPG's (sry, but these are not 80's or 90's).
  11. D

Indie games

Yes, there are a lot of good indie games out there. I'm currently playing indie games like FTL: Faster Then Light and from The Free Bundle (link on the second post, 5 free indie games). Never heard about FTL? Huuuuuge mistake. Play it, it's a MUST! In my opinion the best Indie game of 2012. 5...
  12. D

In game Vehicles!

I want to ride a bloody tank. And with that tank I want to ride through Arasaka, grab some secretary, show here the tank - she instant falls in love with me, have some quality time with here in the tank, drive her home, ride back to the strip bar, order a cold beer, play some karaoke, get high...
  13. D

Oversexualizaton in Cyberpunk

@C. MacLeod I agree with much of your posts and it is clear that you're well educated and familiar with the world o CyberPunk 2020 and CyberPunk as a whole. I was too young to play the original Cyberpunk 2020 or read its books (I'm very thankful to you and the whole community for sharing some of...
  14. D

Character Romance Discussion

Something like Case - Molly kind of relationship from Neuromancer? I don't wanna see something like Mass Effect relationships were 2 goods answers gives you sex scene in this game. Ofc. player should chose if he wants to have any kind of romace relationship in the game.
  15. D

"Cyberpunk isn't about saving humanity, it's about saving yourself"

"We have fought to find somebody who was enough of a fan of the world and the game to not want to go change it around or to stick a labeal of cyberpunk on it and then do something totally different". I know now thath this is gonna to be pure CyberPunk. Keep on rockin' CDPR and Mad Mike!
  16. D

Cyberpunk 2077 and you

Cyberpunk 2077 and you One question crossed my mind a lot lately and it is: What do you want to be in Cyberpunk 2077? There are no boundaries, classes or law it's "be all you can be". Are you a mega corporation CEO with a goal to frak the world, punker who doesn't give a shit about anything...
  17. D

New video coming tomorrow

I am tuned, I am very tuned I, I, I, ... I'm shaking... :D
  18. D

Indie games

The Free Bundle gives us 5 free Indie games on this link http://www.thefreebundle.com/ Can't wait to downald them all.
  19. D

Indie games

Indie games Thread to talk about your favourite Indie games. Does quality of these games amazes you or you think it's only a passing trend? Projects like Kickstarter really helps the indie industry? Post your favourite charachters, games, studios, worlds from Indie games and share your thoughts...
  20. D

Real Cyber Today.

For us or for mega corporations? :D Very useful post folks, those are some really cool techs you posted in this thread. Technology is helpful in these days, let's hope it stays that way.
Top Bottom