Search results

+
  1. R

New GITS film "Arise"

Massive fan of GITS. Very exciting news.
  2. R

Silent Protagonist?

I'd prefer silent if im being totally honest, you can imagine the character is your own - you dont have to be spoonfed everything - one of my problems with modern gaming.
  3. R

Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

I concur, I'm always on my phone when out and about at work, would be nice if the forum was optimised for mobile browsing.
  4. R

Cyberpunk 2077 Logo Wallpapers

Great work fella, if we had a reputation system you'd be getting some right now, but since we dont - have a CyberBiscuit instead... You earnt it.
  5. R

Cyberpunk Roles - Which One Will You Be

I really like the idea of playing as a Night City Cop - A Cyberpunk cop was my default role in Face of Mankind...
  6. R

Fan Fiction Section of the Forum?

Fan Fiction Section of the Forum? Greetings, Something that I think is missing from the 'Cyberpunk 2077' boards is a 'Fan Fiction' Forum area, I know we have a 'Fan Art' section and im sure some will argue that may include 'Fan Fiction' but I think it'd be neat if we could have a dedicated...
  7. R

Cyberpunk...Heck yes! (Meet and Greet)

Count me in.
  8. R

"Cyberpunk isn't about saving humanity, it's about saving yourself"

I actually wouldnt mind something of a 'bitter sweet ending' with Cyberpunk 2077 - something along the lines of the Bladerunner Directors cut where Deckard gets the girl but they have no choice but to run and go into hiding... Cyberpunk is all about the 'downer' endings. Again something to ponder.
  9. R

How is netrunning going to be handled, if at all?

The problem with this is that you have to create a 'game' or 'interactive' element, afterall Cyberpunk2077 is still a game. Again I feel SS1 handled hacking/cyberspace fairly well, but some sort of skill system will have to remain in play.
  10. R

I dont think we're going to be disappointed with much the way things look to be shaping up!
  11. R

Cyberpunk...Heck yes! (Meet and Greet)

Greetings chaps, Saw the fantastic teaser trailer posted over on No Mutants Allowed and I just HAD to come to the forum and sign up! I'm a massive fan of cyberpunk, the genre just inspires me. I'm a huge Fallout fan (Fallout 1 & 2 of course) love the original Deus Ex, System Shock 1 & 2 and...
  12. R

How is netrunning going to be handled, if at all?

I think there certainly needs to be some kind of 'netrunning' mini-game. I quite like how the original SS1 handled Cyberspace, although with todays graphics and systems I can see it being improved 100x and not quite as stomach churning as the first time I hit cyberspace in SS1.
  13. R

Other cyberpunk-ish games?

I'm a former player of the MMO game "Face of Mankind." For anyone who doesnt know FoM's history it started off as a VERY promising player run MMO in 2003 (Open Beta in 2005) with some heavy Cyberpunk themes. You could play as cops, corporations, clans, crime sydnicates ect. You had different...
  14. R

This is going to be a very impressive piece of work, its certainly shaping up that way. Finally, the Cyberpunk game i've been waiting for.
  15. R

Militech Website

Saw the link but didt get anywhere with it. A website should be added... Along with "Dynalar Technologies" -referenced in one of the background posters.
  16. R

In game character Perspective!

Third person, easy choice...
  17. R

Publisher?

SOME publishers?! I'd say the majority of mainstream publishers are like this. I'd personally hate to see Bethesda get their dirty little hands on this and turn it into another 'Mainstream' RPG just like they did with the Fallout series but thats just me. We shall see what happens but the...
  18. R

New video coming tomorrow

I cannot wait! I must've watched the teaser a 100x already!
  19. R

What do you want in a Collector's Edition?

Big Box - just like the old days with a decent sized manual and lots of goodies (map, soundtrack CD ect)
  20. R

In game character Perspective!

Third person for me all the way, much prefer it.
Top Bottom