Search results

+
  1. Ditendra

RIP Monster faction.

I'll say few words about ongoing discussion and my experience with factions. I personally play with Syndicate faction (which brings me more wins than any other factions and cards I tried) and I most time when I'm dealing against Monsters, I defeat them easily (usually). However, factions that I...
  2. Ditendra

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I also don't give GG to those players who prolong the game deliberately letting you to wait until the bar burns to the last second. I hate those kind of players.
  3. Ditendra

Pretty much same here. If opponent has annoying deck like NG poison (I just had such match), I don't give them GG, because it wasn't good game, it was annoying.
  4. Ditendra

Season of the Cat has started

The only Seasonal event I liked was the one where cards had same power as their provision cost. Any other seasonal events devs showed to us I hated and didn't play. I'm hating this current one too.
  5. Ditendra

Ultimate kegs replacing base kegs

Oh, I see. Thanks for explaining me in details.
  6. Ditendra

Ultimate kegs replacing base kegs

So, if I understood correctly, Ultimate Kegs will also contain cards from card sets, right? I mean, I also have a chance to get cards from sets like "Crimson Curse" and "Merchants of Ofir" in Ultimate Kegs, right?
  7. Ditendra

Movies / TV Shows!

Fargo is very interesting and great TV show. You will be hooked on it from the very beginning. It has 3 seasons at this moment, but new season is coming very soon (in a few days) and all 3 seasons are different with different stories and new characters. You won't regret watching it. I highly...
  8. Ditendra

Movies / TV Shows!

I'm a big fan of TV shows and movies and have seen a lot of TV shows, I won't list all of them, but I will list a few ones that I liked most: Spartacus Sons of Anarchy Breaking Bad Dexter Homeland House of Cards Fargo Knightfall The Last Kingdom Vikings Lilyhammer Reign Sopranos Black Mirror...
  9. Ditendra

top 10 favorite games

My top online games: Gwent Killing Floor 2 For Honor Counter Strike Global Offensive The Division Rainbow Six Siege Warframe Battlefield 3 Left 4 Dead 2 Payday: The Heist My top single player games: The Witcher series The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dead Space series Tomb Raider series Hitman...
  10. Ditendra

What game are you currently playing

I don't spend much time for gaming anymore, because I working and coming late from work, so I play only on weekends. I love Gwent very much. When I start playing it, it's hard to quit. However I also want to play other games, especially when I have such little time for games. I like swinging my...
  11. Ditendra

Agreed. Of course, If you don't feel it was a good game, you shouldn't give GG, in my opinion.
  12. Ditendra

What game are you currently playing

Besides Gwent, I'm playing "For Honor", but Gwent is taking a lot of time because of quests, plus it's super addictive and when having only weekend for games, you're very limited in game choices. I also wanted to play Hitman which I got few weeks ago, played few missions, but due to lack of free...
  13. Ditendra

I only give GG when I feel like it was a good game, no matter if I lost or won. If I was completely overpowered or annoyed how my opponent played, I don't give him GG, because definition of good game is that you enjoyed the game and if I didn't enjoy, why I should say it was a GG? I also don't...
  14. Ditendra

Sound file plays endlessly until restart

Hello, I am facing the glitch in game. When going in "rewards book" & clicking "story node" item, it brings the sound that doesn't disappear at all until I restart the game.
  15. Ditendra

[Suggestion] Add More Screen Resolution/Aspect Options to the Game

UltraWide monitor support Hello developers, Sadly this game doesn't support UltraWide monitors resolutions and game looks ugly with black bars on left and right side. Plz fix this problem. This is how it looks on 2560x1080...
Top Bottom