Search results

+
  1. M

The Internet

I love this idea !!!!!!!!
  2. M

Augments... Implants... Cyberware... Full Body Conversion?

well I wasnt talking about that kind of dificulty setting, I was talking more around the grounds of how augments make difirent chores or challenges alot easier to acomplish kinda like deus ex where you can things like cracking codes for looks with out augmentations but hacking augments making...
  3. M

If the game doesn't have [blank] i will be disappointed..

a relative sense of freedom but with moral consiquences to my acciones!!!!!
  4. M

Augments... Implants... Cyberware... Full Body Conversion?

a quick question would not making any augmentationes feel like playing extreme hard mode or no nonaugmenties still have a shot in world like cyberpunk???
  5. M

Cyberpunk Roles - Which One Will You Be

not sure between cop or netrunner I`ll probably go cop first just to get a feeling of what a cop would operate in nightcity! I wonder if you can be a bad cop?
  6. M

Cross platform support

the gimmicks could be used for more storytelling and deeping the lore of the city
  7. M

that Retro consumerist look for Archtecture

how many areas will the city be divided in ?? for example rich distric slum area and or industrial area so that we have variety and diferent faces for the city also how about a abandoned factory areas
  8. M

Unfamiliar with the PNP RPG this game is based off of? Let me answer your questions!

Hi guys I really new to the world of cyberpunk,and I am very awareof the long background it has, but I decided to jump on the train after I saw the presentation that mike pondsmith did and also hearing that fact that it has an rpg background and also ofcourse the teaser trailer as well, I have...
  9. M

Black Market?

so cops cant go there .............. unless you are a dirty cop:cool:
  10. M

The (Open) Game World Discussion!

I also want a huge map but fully explorable with different areas its ok if the make kinda metroid style access certain areas, also buildings please make them all usable I hate builds that u cant enter, Im cool when you enter a building and have it absolutely empty, thats part of exploration...
  11. M

Cyberpunk Roles - Which One Will You Be

I would like to play a cop and TRY to be a clean cop:cool:
  12. M

What weapons do you want to see in the game?

story wise it should be very different, but player choices might make it behave in several similar ways to Deus Ex and that isnt a bad thing, espcially if you want to give multiple choices to the player on how to tackle a important character o level, its not easy but given the fact the we wont...
  13. M

So. 3D Printed guns. Now. By 2077?

I was so amazed when I saw the news of the first 3d printed gun, and yes there some limitation to what can be built, but as this technology advances the technical issue and problems will be solved and practically you will be able to build what ever your heart desires and those will become as...
  14. M

Pacifist Play-through?

yes thats what Im talking about
  15. M

In game Vehicles!

thewarsend no biggie my good friend Im cool my mistake for butchering the english language wont happen agian
  16. M

Combat system

dont sell them keep them!
  17. M

Pacifist Play-through?

then they all need to be put down the most violent way possible, if they are fully responsible of their actions they are fully aware of their consequences!
  18. M

Combat system

sweet as long as we can keep them awesome!!!! Im all about finders keepers specially if the enemy can use it anymore>
  19. M

GEAR and Crafting: Clothing, Armor, and doohickeys...

It would be awesome if you could create your own drugs based on your nessecity within the game instead of just buying them, that could add to the game.
  20. M

Combat system

I have question that is somewhat related to combat, would it be ok to pick up enemy weapons not just ammo? or would be too much to pick up enemy weapons ?
Top Bottom