Search results

+
  1. M

Cyberpunk 2077 FPP/TPP confirmed

Mmmm that a bad new for me, i don´t like the FPP idea. I hope that does not neglect the TPP view by this introduction.
  2. M

Watch_Dogs coming out on all "home consoles" this holiday season

On Vimeo: http://vk.com/wall-36711059_1721
  3. M

your most anticipated games

I know but this is my favorite saga in this generation (on consoles), but... yes, EA :(
  4. M

your most anticipated games

Cyberpunk The Witcher 3 Mirrors Edge 2 Devil´s Third Dragon Age III Next Mass Effect That´s my top :)
  5. M

heads up display in CP 2077

Exactly! Gives a "visual freedom".
  6. M

Well depends, in case of special skills and attacks i think the radial menus are very clear and practical, but not the same form of Bioware in Mass Effect series (for example, of course) these make visual noise, need some more intuitive and easy, visuali geometric (in my mind are some indicators...
  7. M

Yep, sounds very interesting. Perform customization :)
  8. M

Ops, my fault, don't see :p
  9. M

A game without HUD, that would be abstract, maybe fun but not functional and that affect direct a gameplay experience (in PvP for example) .
  10. M

Combat system

Of course, that´s "The Game" :D (talking of a third person shooter)
  11. M

I only hope a HUD designed for a great visual experience, with a transparent view and stylized shapes. I´ve seen this aplication type on a games menus, the geometry and simplicity most be a standard.
  12. M

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

NO! :mad:
  13. M

Chances of a PS4 version?

Yeah but, the big cuestion: When? :eek:
  14. M

Indeed, me too. They have many elements for create something new.
  15. M

Join the Dark Side

it´s all we need! :D
  16. M

The Witcher series is a example of the HUD systems used on CD Project. On Dead Space the HUD is organic, but the purpose is generate tension on the player without elements distractors of tension.
  17. M

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Well i´m really excited for this game, but i need more information of the style and character of the gameplay. I have some ideas about the action gameplay. For example, some missions like a GTA, where you (as a police), assault a department building on a vehicle (as seen in the trailer) and...
Top Bottom