Search results

+
  1. C

Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

oh wot? jeez yous must think i live on here....yeah ijust close the tab and think i logged out...lol wtf? so i have to actually log out? how long have i been logged in for? days probably, the computer i was on hardly ever gets turned off. haha
  2. C

i came to this forum from another location and seen that i was logged in?? is someone logging me in or what? spooky...why is this happening?
  3. C

umm idk...it seems to be a problem on my machine....hmm i dk?? thought i might ask anyway.
  4. C

i got back to my computer and i have 4 error msgs for "microsoft visual c++ run time error" it says Assertion failed mongoose program. it has 3 option, abort, retry, or ignore?? this poped up 4 times while i was away from keyboard.....ant idea what it is? I have had a problem very recently...
  5. C

Yes, Occasionally Mike Pondsmith Does Show Up Here...

maxmike you do have a awesome voice. I hope you get to use it somewhere in the game in 77. That would be epic!
  6. C

Yes, Occasionally Mike Pondsmith Does Show Up Here...

lol, yous guys typeing in all caps in a forum is called shouting..some forums dont allow it. :) maxmike it is good to read your posts and awesome that you pop in to have a chat. :)
  7. C

The Uncharted series on Playsation

Thanks Dino for your feedback, I think I will start with part 2...I can get part 2 and 3 for 30 bucks on a sale at eb. actually I cant wait to get into these games. I also just got The witcher 2 on xbox but my son is playing through it first and he wants to borrow for another 2 weeks so these 2...
  8. C

The Uncharted series on Playsation

The Uncharted series on Playsation Have any of you played or checked out any of the Uncharted games on Playstation? My friend is loaning me his ps3 next week and I was thinking of checking these games out. They got good reviews and I checked them out on youtube. I think I may really like...
  9. C

Dude in animal print blazer

I think they were just showing us an example of what "some" of the clothing options might be like in 77.
  10. C

my pm pop up notification was recently turned off and i didnt do it...how is this??
  11. C

The little things...

I dont see what rules I broke in my silly wishlist that defiantly sparked some thought for future discussions...like for instance the newly created thread about waves of enemies...is that related to my wish to be involved in regular occurring riots? yes the wording was humorous but thought...
  12. C

Biohackers obsessed with becoming Cyborgs

or maybe just because of said persons perception he has become a cyberpunk....and the corporations greed should just try to get around their usual tactics and move on, i could only wish.
  13. C

World is ending tudududummm

oh so, so clever...;)
  14. C

World is ending tudududummm

that was a inside taunt between me and danny boy. hey danny boy?
  15. C

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

yeah that movie was good, finally a worthy dredd movie...the slow mo drug, the action, the story, the characters and the soundtrack are all tops. "She's a pass"
  16. C

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

its 2 20 am in the Adelaide Darwin time zone.....time to put on a movie, hhmmmm i pick Dredd tonight..chill time.
  17. C

Character Romance Discussion

HHmm, idk...but yeah imageshack works here for me.
  18. C

Character Romance Discussion

yeah mate use Image shack, never had a problem in 6 years.
  19. C

The little things...

I would like to place proximity mines in public toilets and watch the poor bastards explode when they go to take a shit. I would like to hack into security hubs and get live feed from the x ray cameras located throughout various positions in the city, preferable at the all girls volleyball...
  20. C

The little things...

lols
Top Bottom