Search results

+
  1. A

Why "Ciri Witcher" is not a good ending in my view (spoilers)

At the end of the book series, Ciri chooses to not be an Empress. She's leading a life of adventure, exploring other worlds. Being a witcher at the end of Witcher 3 is the same thing. She doesn't end up an empress and she chooses a life as an adventurer. You can choose whatever ending you...
  2. A

Why "Ciri Witcher" is not a good ending in my view (spoilers)

Well, I hate to break it to ya, but Ciri ending up doing Witcher's work isn't just an option for the game, it's what she ends up doing at the end of the book series. So, it's entirely consistent with her book character.
  3. A

So, are there some good reasons why would someone choose Radovid as the king of the North in TW3?

Eh, Geralt doesn't really stay neutral though. He gets involved in all kinds of crud, especially where Ciri and the sorceresses are involved. So, to protect them, I can see him getting involved in bringing down Radovid.
  4. A

[MOD Idea] Semi-volumetric clouds outside of Kaer Morhen

I don't think it matters. Nothing has volume in a computer game, it's all 1's and 0's. All that matters is if it adds a cool look to the game. Seems to do so.
  5. A

[SPOILERS FOR TW1/2/3] Triss Merigold - master manipulator or a victim of circumstance?

Witcher 1 is a mess. I agree with what I've seen others say about it, that they just substituted Triss for Yen and the kid for Ciri to make their own hodge-podge of a witcher story. Which is fine, I don't believe they were able to know for sure if they were going to make any more Witcher games...
  6. A

Geralt of Rivia or Dragon Age's Inquisitor? (SPOILERS)

Hard one to answer, since the Inquisitor can take different flavors as well. I enjoy the direction and revelations of the elven culture in Dragon Age, so I dig my elven Inquisitor. I really like Geralt as well, the way the games let me play him. I haven't read the books yet, so can't speak to...
  7. A

Just finished.. wow! Perfect save for American Witchers

Considering how hard it is to get decent voice acting in a video game, accents are the least of my concerns.
  8. A

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

The first time I heard this Ard Skellig piece I immediately fell in love with it. *sigh* both games have magnificent music.
  9. A

Whoa... too cool. And a great idea.
  10. A

I hear this when I think of Geralt and Triss together in the gazebo/well, or anywhere else for that matter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ0fmSltQxY
  11. A

Holy crap I just downloaded over 5 gigs of patch. I wonder what's in that regarding Triss?
  12. A

Yes, considering they're central characters to Geralt's story and affect his future, much more needed to be explored... including all three of them in a room together talking through things.
  13. A

Agreed, the animation is excellent.
  14. A

What's interesting about your opinion on Triss is that this could have been my opinion as well, if the game had not squandered the opportunity to reveal at least some of this. The choice between Yen and Triss is already deliciously difficult. CD Project Red why u no tell me all this? Nah...
  15. A

Ah, I forgot about this, very good point. Ha ha, I remember Roche joking about Triss' ass.
Top Bottom