Search results

+
  1. B

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt now with the mod support

This was the deal breaker for me, though what you mentioned was globally what took me away from it.
  2. B

Witcher 3 has a limited replayability because....

Maybe NG+ will unlock everything from the start.
  3. B

List of changes and cut content from the May 2014 leaks (copied from Reddit)

(tiny SPOILER I guess) Dijkstra wears a pig mask at Vegelbud party. So it’s there still.
  4. B

CDPR must hate PS4- dlc missing again

I read these lines for every single announcement out there. If CD Projekt did say “it might be coming, at some point” each time they release something I don’t think it would content everyone, even though it would make it thereby logically impossible to challenge their statements.
  5. B

Quest Bug - Dirty Funds

Please, stop insulting these people. You are not alone in the world, they get thousands of support request since the game is out. I don't think this kind of post helps the situation either.
  6. B

Isn't flotsam forest still far more beautiful than anything in witcher 3?

Well I wouldn’t say so. The textures aren’t all that great and all ofc but moreover, Floatsam forest is all about fog and darkness. It’s not superior to W3 imo. TW2 used SpeedTree as well… and in both games, the artist sets the presets and corrects then reworks afterwards.
  7. B

Patch 1.05 for PC out now!

Yes.
  8. B

Please make Gwent Cards purchasable from merchants.

I know most of the people love playing The Witcher 3, but for those who don’t like it at all, CD Projekt is just being disrespectful. So you want to 100% a game (why I don’t know) without actually 100%ing it. This totally makes sense. If you are against choices and consequences, then I don’t...
  9. B

The Witcher In Concert - Symphony of The Hunt

What do I think? Misleading title.
  10. B

Polygon article regarding race in TW3 with a fantastic reply in comments section

You know, the best thing to do about Polygon is to ignore them… Personally, even if it wasn’t based on a white-centric environment and had only white characters that would be no problem for me. But that’s just me not being a bigot or a witch hunter. Oh well. Some Americans are like this it...
  11. B

Why is Novigrad so empty?

ikr
  12. B

Lock the framerate on 30fps on Xbox One

Are you sure you have the required age to play The Witcher 3? It’s a 18+ game.
  13. B

A Sincere Apology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gn9A-kdsRo ;)
  14. B

“Go your way” - Launch Trailer

So long, and thanks for all the fish CD*Projekt!
  15. B

How many copies must CDPR sell?

On forums I see people who are not much into Witcher or RPG in general but bought the game just to show others that they care about no Uplay/DRM and no milked “DLC”.
  16. B

A Sincere Apology

PC*Ultra has 2K textures already, this was confirmed by a dev. Now sure you could go all the way up to 4K textures…
  17. B

"The Witcher 4" Taking The Mass Effect Route?

They said if they come back to witcher it will be in the future not right after cyberpunk and the protaganist won’t be Geralt. For now I wouldn’t consider this all likely to happen.
  18. B

Preorder or not?

Then again it’s a game that targets multiple platforms, not a port. PC even has 2K textures exclusively for instance, this was confirmed by a dev in the modding thread. A “port” is when you take a game that was originally made specially for one platform and make it run on another.
Top Bottom