Search results

+
  1. D

GOG Galaxy Overlay in Cyberpunk not working?

Anyone has a download link for 2.0.34? my GOG is stuck on 33
  2. D

Patch 1.04 for PC out now!

So do i have to start a new game to get the new gwent cards?
  3. D

Witcher 3 DVD ROM Key on GOG

Yes, on the back of the manual.
  4. D

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

This was amazing! hope this will also be a quest in the game.
  5. D

New photos of the CE Geralt of Rivia figure

hooolyyyy craapppp so happy with my pre order!!
  6. D

Medallion looks bad :(
  7. D

10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

Nice! been a lurker for a long time, great forum indeed!
  8. D

Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Why won't they partner with M$ to make an cool Witcher 3 Xbox One, so you don't screw over your existing fanbase. But will reward those who want to play the game on Xbox One with a cool bundle, in turn selling more consoles (That's what M$ wants to do anyway right)
  9. D

Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

At least sell the cards and cloth map seperately, god i love cloth maps... i'm not going to cancel my PC CE Pre-order. CDP Still is still one of the most pro consumer companies around, and holy shit does this game look amazing. It does suck though i am paying the same amount as Xbox One...
  10. D

When that CE released there was no 360 version...
  11. D

Taking back what i said! keep up the good work!
  12. D

That's how i came here, so they probably have decided to censor it due to bad press... very much unlike CDPR :(
  13. D

Yeah this is the dodgy part, we are paying the same price for less value.
  14. D

Well that sucks... i pre ordered it for PC, this is very unlike CDPR :(
  15. D

Spare Beta Keys Blowout

Got another 2 spare keys! Reply if you got them! have fun :)
  16. D

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Pre-order poll

Collector's Edition and proud of it!
  17. D

Spare Beta Keys Blowout

2 Spare keys! Post if you took one!
  18. D

This video made me worried about that now as well, one of the main reasons i pre-ordered mine..
  19. D

Pre-ordered TW3, any idea how long until the beta keys come out?

Would love the extra key, i ordered the CE myself, but dont have extra cash for a extra GoG version :(
Top Bottom