Search results

+
  1. E

A warning for leaks

On the bright side, there's also good "spoilers" concerning the technical state of the game. Some files state that most is "fully functioning" "bug free", "x has been successfully implemented", "content is still added" etc.
  2. E

A warning for leaks

Unfortunately enough story to spoil many sidequests and also at least one ending(I could only track down one so far, so I'm not sure if there's more). Personally I don't mind spoilers at all, but saying "it's not that bad" may be right for people looking for entries like "x dies after y". But...
  3. E

A warning for leaks

So did I and some of the contents are answers to 90% of questions and speculations all over the internet. Also, quests and ending spoilers. And it's not only what they directly say, it's what certain elements imply in relation to gameplay and story. Also, I don't speak polish but I expect a...
  4. E

A warning for leaks

You're right. I mixed things up. Neogaf and Reddit also state the guy on /v/ as the source. Usually I don't believe anything that's said on /v/ so I ignored it.
  5. E

A warning for leaks

Apparently a CDPR employee (who's name I'm not going to post here for obvious reasons), has accidentally set said google Docs to "public". No one has been hacked, people merely had access suddenly
  6. E

A warning for leaks

PSA: The Witcher 3 Design Docs have been leaked - AVOID THE INTERNET. Yeah so The Witcher 3 design documents have been leaked. Said google document includes the main and side quests as well as the endings. Also, which enemies are in the game, which were removed etc. You get the idea. I won't...
  7. E

Health: regen or stimpack?

Like the guy above me, I haven't read 21 pages because I'm lazy as fuck. Anyway, on the first page it has been stated that regenerating health would make sense if you had certain implants. I think that's not far from what I think but since we don't know how exactly health(and those of certain...
  8. E

About Necklace

I would reconsider that, when riding bicycle or something similar.... I once had that lion thing from FFVIII as necklace and wore it everyday until nearly van helsing'd me.
  9. E

TW3 UI Aesthetics

It is not a visual metaphor since it gives exact information instead of the idea of that information that it is showing/representing. There is nothing metaphorical about that. If anyhing it's a tool. Though I believe I know what you were trying to say when you used that term. But having his...
  10. E

TW3 UI Aesthetics

It's just the start screen. You're there for like, 30 seconds. Besides that, I like it, what is there to worry about having a simple menu. On the first page you said you don't want "artsy stuff" so here you have a plain old simple start screen. You honestly "hope" it's just a place holder...
  11. E

The Witcher that could have been

"The intelligent camera system automatically selects the best view in terms of gameplay I like how this still doesn't work, even 17 years later. :huh:
  12. E

Homosexuality in the witcher

Yeah they even had the dialogue fully voiced before they took it out. But what I meant was that for most, if not all players(before it became public), experienced him as straight and BW should've stayed on that path instead of simply shoehorning it back in. That pretty much nailed the coffin for...
  13. E

Homosexuality in the witcher

The Witcher is not Mass Effect, where the MC has as much personality as a cum sock. You can't just walk around and change everyone's gender and said preferences with every new title... Remember when Kaidan, who was straightin ME changed his sexuality in ME3? Yeah... was great wasn't it...
  14. E

E3 2014/Conference Forum Chat

They didn't go off the path because their time was short as shit, and only so MS could show something. With the time they had they couldn't do much anyway. If already cramped the inventory and the short cuts into the little time they had. I'd say they did the best they could.
  15. E

E3 2014/Conference Forum Chat

Twitch just ditched Hotline Miami 2 because MS took too much time with their post briefing. Ubisoft also has a post briefing after which, TW3 should begin, please tell me that the same won't happen for Witcher 3.
  16. E

The role of the Scoia'tael in TW3

I sure hope I didn't drag Iorveth's sorry ass out of Loc Muinne for nothing.
  17. E

TW3 Save game import

I guess you're not on steam, because you could upload your saves to the steamcloud. IDK if Galaxy(GOG's upcoming client) will have such a feature, but I doubt it. There are save game editors for both Witcher games but you can only modify saves, not create your own. But you could always...
  18. E

Geralt's Face

Idk but it looks like the same face with different light and facial expression to me. I've seen pictures of my face with more diversity in them than those have....
  19. E

Any chance of Ingame footage at E3 2014?

Exactly. TW3 is released in february, and that's already warm up time for E3 for many major projects. I'd say they keep it down until then.
  20. E

[GERMANY] - Deutsche Hexer Taverne: Klein Mahakam

Tausche "Zukunft" mit "andere Dimension" aus und wir haben Bioshock infinite. :wat:
Top Bottom