Search results

+
  1. K

New version of the Cyberpunk RPG?

Don't we all wish to work for Mike Pondsmith? :D
  2. K

New version of the Cyberpunk RPG?

http://media.giphy.com/media/hexRdy9KXLmwM/giphy.gif NEVER SHOW THAT AGAIN!!!
  3. K

Shadowrun Returns

Never played or tried Shadowrun... ...then again... my take on Shadowrun is the same as with the guy who made this:
  4. K

Good Wishes and Be Careful to Wars.

Nice picture! ;) You just made me wonder the same... and I think Wars was NOT the one causing something like that...
  5. K

Anyone reading manga around here?

Yes I do. I can recommend; Appleseed Akira Ghost in the Shell Eden: It's an Endless World
  6. K

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

If it counts to be living in Finnish Detroit in a country what has distrust at the Eastern neighbor country what is the reason why this country has army strength on highly trained conscripts, then yes... Finntastic...
  7. K

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

Russia is our neighbor too... (google map Finland...)
  8. K

Appleseed Alpha

"Troll?" Only troll I can imagine in Cyberpunk is "Exotic"... Thanks for reminding! I better go dig up my "Robo Jensen" solo's charactersheet from my pile o' characters I created when I startedto read CP2020 rules book...
  9. K

Appleseed Alpha

Errrmmm... Where did that "salty kiss" happen...?
  10. K

Combat system

Wow! Neo just "fumbled!" XD I've seen a few games with that kind of physique engine, but it's too few by my opinion... Talking about games with enviromental destruction: RED FACTION!
  11. K

CP2020 rule questions

Argh! My error... I meant IN HARDWIRED! *hits own head on solid objects*
  12. K

Appleseed Alpha

Errrmmm... Didn't Sokaku try to sell something... erm... "condoms for cyborgs" or-what-ever, to Deunan in 3'rd book's end? (I dunno actually what Sokaku actually tried to sell there... ಠ_ಠ )
  13. K

Appleseed Alpha

Heh! I have that databook. Found it from "flea market" with cheap 2€ prize. :D
  14. K

CP2020 rule questions

All your questions seems to be answerd... My problem; I'm planning for getting two of my friends introduced to Cyberpunk, and I think it would be easier with the "Hardwired" source book (Finnish translated masterpiece). BUT! Since it's a "Finnish translated" version what is already converted to...
  15. K

Appleseed Alpha

Thank you for you both, now I'm reading that series like a Booster taking more cyber and hoovering combat drugs. :P
  16. K

Appleseed Alpha

I would...!
  17. K

Dolla dolla bill, y'all: currency in 2020

I suddenly remembered something, what would be usefull in CP2020 games. I saw one day a TV dokument where was a example about "chips". This chip I'm talking about is similar for chips you can register your dogs and cats with, but instead for staying as "registry" this chip was for this one...
  18. K

Lets all make a CP2020 Character.

True said chombattas. BOD stat is a mess... ...but let's get back to topic... I've build my character with 70 points (we Edgerunner are kinda "heroes" of our own, right?) And here he is! Character. No dwarf! Handle: Kalervo "Kyberpunkki" Korpisuo Role: Eurosolo Attr: 5 Bod: 8 Cool: 9 EMP...
  19. K

What weapons do you want to see in the game?

Suddenly... I got one crazy idea... "What if there is possibility of creating your own weapons (from those 3D printers for example), and in this "creator" option you can choose; how it looks, if it is cased or caseless, what calibre it is, etc. It sounds interesting. I can imagine someone...
Top Bottom