Search results

+
  1. P

Things you are hoping will be in the Expansions?

Striggas, manticores, and bruxae!!
  2. P

Gwent Mobile or On-line Game

Gwent Mobile or On-line Game I'm not sure if anyone posted this before so, sorry mod gods for the extra work. So I've been getting quite addicted do Gwent in TW3(seriously its downright glorious), and I was wondering if CDPR had any plans on making a Gwent mobile game for IOS/Android, maybe we...
  3. P

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Just a minor thing: blood doesnt smear geralt's sword ( at least not on the ps4 version) maybe it could be added. I would like to say that TW3 is living up to my ridiculously high expectations, thanks reds, I think I havent been so mesmerized by a game since I was 12. Thank you so much!!
  4. P

How/where do you access the DLC?

I'm on PS4, nothing yet as well
  5. P

Ps4 dlc

I see. Thanks mate!
  6. P

Ps4 dlc

Ps4 dlc So have you guys who are also playing on the ps4 been able to download the v1.02 yet? I still got nothing : /
  7. P

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

Fishing please? With some relaxing music maybe?
  8. P

Mention three things you look most forward to:

1: young ciri tutoriaal!! Dem feels... 2: turning off the minimap and getting lost 3:Searching tirelessly(and probably endlessly) for the "ploughing a troll" song in taverns
  9. P

Who is this Scoia'Tael?

Maybe Toruviel
  10. P

Hype Train

Training your hype
  11. P

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

Congrats to all the devs!! The moment is nearly here!!
  12. P

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

I wish we console players would have the same hud customization options announced for the PC... will we? I want to believe!!
  13. P

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

I can live with the reddish scar, what kinda bugs me in all the footage is his eyebrows being black
  14. P

Animations

I dont see why a drinking animation like the one in dark souls would harm gameplay, also I for one loved the meditating animation in TW2, I was quite disappointed to see it wasn't there for the xbox 360 version
  15. P

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

nooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy ooooooooooh maaaaaaaaa gaaaaaaaaawwwwwwd hoooooly freeeeaking jeeesusss on iceeeee skaaaaaaateeees i fucking love you reeeeeeeeeeedddsss!!!!!!
  16. P

Good god man… I'm starting to think that gaming journalists are really least professional of all
  17. P

The new Gameplay Trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is LIVE!

This is history in the making!! The reds are showing this industry how its DOOOONE!!!!
  18. P

Here's to all good people here who take the time to look into and warn us info hungry, hype crazed maniacs, about which articles are spoilery :cheers: Seriously, I can't thank you guys enough, if it wasn't for you guys, we would know half of the game's side quests by now… damn tactless journalists
  19. P

Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

Amazing!! Hope they still plan to add animations for drinking/eating, seriously it would rather disappointing if they dont
  20. P

"Back on topic!" Could that be a nod to us forum folk!!? My god it looks awesome!!!!
Top Bottom