Search results

+
  1. F

2nd PLAYABLE character confirmed as Ciri

2nd PLAYABLE character confirmed as Ciri So I just watched the Game Awards and Damien talked about playing as a second character in the game. I don't know if this will be for selected missions throughout the whole game or maybe even just a single part. But could this possibly mean that there...
  2. F

The Witcher 3 Prologue/Introduction

The Witcher 3 Prologue/Introduction A couple of days ago I was wondering about how The Witcher 3's prologue/introduction will play out, after seeing the CGI trailer after the credits of TW2. Since the Nilfgaard invade, where will TW3 kick-off. Right at the start of invasion or a couple months...
  3. F

Please Stop B****ing About TW3!

Please Stop B****ing About TW3! RANT INCOMING! I am sick and tired of so-called "fans" of The Witcher series, act like spoilt brats because they didn't see something that they liked or thought wasn't good. CDPred are working their heart out to give us the best game possible and have always...
  4. F

Dead Bodies

Dead Bodies I was reading an interview about The Witcher 3 and I read about how civilians will react to different types of things such as weather and pulling out your sword. But what will happen when they see a dead body? Will they scream and run away, will they pick up the body and discard it...
  5. F

This War of Mine

This War of Mine I just want to say kudos to 11 Bit Studios and the two CDPR devs who moved there for creating a different concept to the classic war games. The artwork looks quite interesting and the colour and environment of the world makes it seem very depressing and sad. I hope they get a...
  6. F

What are your thoughts on the end-game.

What are your thoughts on the end-game. I'm sought of stuck on the fence about continuing to play after the end of the main campaign. I know it could jeopardize some endings but then you would most likely miss out on exploring some parts of the world and some side-quests. On the other hand...
Top Bottom