Search results

+
  1. K

What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

-Bieing part of a gang with a rep system for each gang. -Doing more missions to the corpos -A expansion with the fifth corporate war :) - A dlc with missions to really play for solos, or netrunners or any other job (they kind of did it with the Panam storyline with the nomads)
  2. K

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

((So first we scout the area to see what it is like))
  3. K

(Avoiding the gangs seem a great idea).
  4. K

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

Great work! Pity it is so short.
  5. K

"Yeah, sure. Let's go then."
  6. K

"Hey, you gotta give credits to the guys, it's a good idea. Maybe the bird wasn't there to watch us and he was harmless, but we didn't wanted to take risks."
  7. K

OOC: Sorry, I will edit. "Tthe place had some alarm and a cyberparot, and we didn't had time to find anything useful, so we had to leave the place in a hurry. before the local gang would finish us "
  8. K

"Yeah, I have everything I need". OOC: I presume Hernando have all his gear, right?
  9. K

"Yeah, you can count with me too".
  10. K

"But where do we find the actual stuff? Because last time we only found weapons that aren't exactly the top. We can't risk spending time to just find my grandpa guns".
  11. K

Hernando doesn't keep the others waiting and "attack" the food.
  12. K

"I'm Hernando. There isn't much to speak: I'm a runner as I said but I'm flexible and can do othewr stuff. I met Gremlin in a job sometime ago. Everything went ok, and we have been working since that time.
  13. K

"I'm fine too to have a permanent team. There isn't much jobs to runners like me now, and my rent isn't paying alone. " Then to Cooter: " Welcome to the crew, you will see we are easy going"
  14. K

Hernando arrives at the place suspicious. He looks at the girl with curiosity, but he has his priorities and starts watching the food with fascination...
  15. K

Hernando is feeling all sick with the new implants; he is almost indiferent to GHremlin invitation, but then thinks that more money would be good. He spend the next days recovering.
  16. K

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - Characters and Discussion

I don't have the funds to time square, so l'l stick to infrared
  17. K

I just finished "shopping": Cyberware: speedware sandevistan 1600$- 1d6/2, Muscle and bone lace (+2 body type) 1500$,-1d6/2 HL Equipement: Smartgoggles: 200$, targeting scope (+1 targeting with smart weapons) 360$, ultraviolet 180$, anti dazzle 180$, image enhancemet 270$ (almost all the...
  18. K

I assumed that Hernando and shed had grab some stuff.
  19. K

Ok, so what kind of skills are better to increase instead of pick lock? More stealth and electronic security?
Top Bottom