Search results

+
  1. T

Civilization VI Officially announced!

Way too great news! I hope it will endure the test of time like previous ones (except Civ BE). Big names are piling up between late 2016 - early 2017, deus ex, battlefield 1, mass effect 4, dawn of war III, now Civ VI, there were 2 or 3 more releases as well which i cant remember now.
  2. T

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

On Zoltan discussion, similar to Troldierman's screenshots, he and Dandelion were at those places as well after i got the ending.
  3. T

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

Szincza's message does not mean Geralt fears what is behind him, he means he is indifferent at that moment. As his message, relaxed and chilling are the best expressions for his state. I also believe artwork is just fine with this posture, fitting to the "supposedly" easy-going setting of Tuscany
  4. T

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Finally, i finished my first run at 115 hours and returned to forums :) Thank you CDPR as the game have met all the expectations i held for this game for years. I am satisfied in all the aspects ranging from music, quests, graphics, atmposhere to others i forgot to name. Bugs etc. happen, i...
  5. T

Patch 1.04 - Loot pop-up window far too large now. Options to scale in next patch request

In the "compendium of tweaks..." thread, many people also expressed their discomfort with this issue including me. So i'll also write here as well since a dedicated thread is opened. I understand that for some console users, the characters seemed small with the previous size of the window (i...
  6. T

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Hello guys, Is there any way to turn back the loot pop-up window of patch v1.04 to its previous, smaller form? I couldnt find any customization option in the menu for this case. I know this was done for console players but it seems disgustingly big to me
  7. T

Problem with Gwent? Getting owned by the AI? Want some tips? call: 0800-SCORCHED

I beat the nilfgaardian on my 3rd try with the default Northern Realm deck. Both luck and good deck at hand helped. Luck, because he did not put hero cards (those unaffectable 10 point ones) one after the other as he did on my previous tries. Good deck, because i had those weather/magic cards...
  8. T

running witcher 3 on alienware 18 with geforce auto optimization

geforce experience optimization always gives lower settings than what your gpu can achieve. nobody finds it as a credible service. dont mind it and do your settings manually.
  9. T

This CDPR and Nvidia partnership are totally bullshit!

Hairworks is problematic and hits performance pretty badly, yeah, but as it is noted above it's not an important effect actually. Just close it and have fun
  10. T

...what?

Music adds certain drama to the situation. Like the fate of the world depends on this...boogaloo.
  11. T

(PC) Shocked at the bugs, low fps, and unplayability

Well, SLIs tend to have problems although lesser compared to past years. BTW, if you have Hairworks open that does a great hit on FPS. I'd suggest turning it off.
  12. T

Crashing within 5 Minutes of Playing - nVidia GTX 970

Same problem with GTX 970 here as well. The game is minimizing to desktop, sound still on, (if it's during a dialogue) dialogue going on and there is a black little rectangle on the upper left corner of my screen representing the game. Closed down many other programs running in the background...
  13. T

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

No tears, only dreams after 1 hour more...
  14. T

Is W3 enjoyable to people who never read the books?

Sadly, i am not able to finish them, because "The Swallow's Tower" 's English translation will be finished in 2016, the last one in 2017. So, I can only hope it wont be as you say (though i kind of believe it will be as you say but hoping is the only thing i can do). But if it is, i will try to...
  15. T

Is W3 enjoyable to people who never read the books?

I played W1 and W2 without reading the books. I fell in love with the story, read whatever lore there were in-game and never felt disappointed. There were pieces of info to those who read the books but they were never major, just a mention in one-two dialogues. Before W3, i read the ones...
  16. T

Forum - opinions, suggestions

I'm not able to enter "Witcher 3 Wild Hunt" sub-forum from my Mozilla browser, getting to a screen which says there's a Scheduled Maintenance, whereas i was able to get in by using Steam's browser. Anything i can do about it or should i keep waiting? Sorry if it was answered previously. Edit...
  17. T

Community manager for CDPR compares gamergate to the KKK

I don't think trying to make him accept why "GamerGate is more righteous" should be the issue and i think noone should create a discussion with him out of this matter. Edit: I mean, of course, everyone may want to and can discuss the issue with some person but using language like "i'm trying to...
  18. T

What area are you looking forward to exploring most?

Firstly, Skellige. Simply for the love of its OST piece. Secondly, Novigrad. It's been some time since i've done quests in a "real" city environment (not 5-6 building cities), last one being W1 :)
  19. T

The new Gameplay Trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is LIVE!

Trailer is so good that it's like 30 more days are added until the release...Days have seriously stopped passing.
  20. T

Now playing [music]

Top Bottom