Search results

+
  1. Z

I skipped the tutorial by accident. Can't do it now.

I skipped the tutorial by accident. Can't do it now. Hey guys! I just enter Gwent but I skipped the tutorial by accident, is there any change to do the tutorial again or whenever you want? I can't find any option in the menu and I really need the tutorial :P I know, I can watch it on youtube or...
  2. Z

Witcher 3 Graphics

Oh god... I wish The Witcher 3 hairworks works like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkg5UVTsKCE
  3. Z

100% complete your game today on death march. 10/10

Congrats :) How many hours?
  4. Z

Ciri & Geralt

Ciri & Geralt This is... so beautiful... I found it on twitter, please tell me you guys have a desktop background version... Just one thing, I think the correct position would be this, Geralt is not left handed :P
  5. Z

Witcher 3 Graphics

Just see this beauty... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2WoRfULG1Y
  6. Z

Collector's Edition Statue problems

I'm trying so hard to tell myself that's the gryphon blood... *Sigh* I guess it's a matter of luck. Me alegra que hayas tenido suerte, Jack, puedes poner una foto de tu Geralt? :)
  7. Z

Ok I'm from Spain too and in my case Geralt's face is not that bad, it's pretty ''decent''. Surprisingly, I'm gonna show you some images of little mistakes in the clothes and gryphon... I'd say I don't care, it's not really a problem. A bit disappointed at first but I see it as a minor...
  8. Z

I'd say that's polystyrene, so guys don't worry for that. But I have to admit I'm really concerned about Geralt's face and I've already seen many many photos like that... The overall painting of the figure is awesome except the most important part (?) I don't understand this. Yes, you will...
  9. Z

Constructive opinions based on the gameplay videos that are released in 2015 (NO DOWNGRADE TALK)

Hey guys, I'd love to see a walk/run animation like Guild Wars 2 characters. I couldn't find a proper video for this but I think this will work. The entire animation run/stop/run/stop is really nice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAkl46HwLoQ The actual animation in Witcher 3 feels a bit...
  10. Z

Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

Love it! Can't wait to have the artbook :D
  11. Z

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

I love The Witcher 3, almost everything... but I hate the run animation.
  12. Z

10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

Congrats CDPR! :) Thank you for this wonderful years and more to come.
  13. Z

Cosplay contest?

I really love Eve as Yennefer, she always looks fantastic. But I don't know guys... Vamp is pretty but I think she looks too ''mature'' for Ciri and she's too skinny (personal opinion, I don't like her mostly for this). I know is not easy to find a good cosplayer for a particular character...
  14. Z

[SPAIN] - The Witcher (Comunidad HISPANA)

Conste que a mí me encanta en versión original y en inglés, así que seguiré disfrutando :p Muchas gracias ^^
  15. Z

[SPAIN] - The Witcher (Comunidad HISPANA)

Hay que darle caña a este tema eh, que se nos note, ¡que ha llegado el nuevo! :P Siguiendo con el tema del doblaje. Constantino, uno de los mejores actores de doblaje que hemos tenido, no lo vería muy bien para Geralt, demasiado grave su voz. Hay que buscar una voz madura sin llegar a ser de...
  16. Z

Football Thread (actual "football")

Total defeat, I have to admit. But my country will never give up, let's show the people we are still the best! :P ¡Vamos España!
  17. Z

Tapatalk

Tapatalk Hey guys, first of all, excuse me if this topic has been discussed already. I just found 2 threads but old and in polish :P Does this forum use tapatalk? It's an app for android, useful, clean and fast.
  18. Z

(Poll) What's your contructive opinion on Ciri's design?

Seems good to me, but I'd make her hair more blondie and less gray. Oh and her face... maybe ''less Triss'' :P
  19. Z

Lets talk about the women of the Northern Kingdoms

100% agree with Saladin. I'd love to see variety in women faces/bodies. Or at least, If you plan to make them all pretty or sexy, at least take away the make up in some. I think most of the young women in the game looks pretty close to Trist model with a few chages. I really don't complain...
  20. Z

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

Pre-ordered in GAME.es (Spain) some days ago :D This will be the first CE I'll have and I just love it. I wanna be a badass carrying that medallion!
Top Bottom