Search results

+
  1. S

State of Gwent - Episode 1! - Gwent Podcast

State of Gwent - Episode 1! - Gwent Podcast Episode 1 of a new Gwent Talk Show! Hosted by Merchant, Truedawn & Petrify and featuring regular guests & discussion of the game! CfUt7SN0wsE PS:I take no credit for this, just sharing.
  2. S

Coral Premium art glitched?

Coral Premium art glitched? It seems like the Premium version of Coral has a "black line" in the middle of the card art. Can someone verify if it's not just my Coral the one that has this graphical error?
  3. S

Harald The Underdog

Harald The Underdog This is very simple, when is Harald getting buffed? He has been the worst leader since OB and nothing has been done to remedy that. :geraltsad:
  4. S

Ciri Dash Discard Tales

Ciri Dash Discard Tales Just wanted to share this deck in action. PS:For anyone interested on the list http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/26159-ciri-dash-discard
  5. S

Redenian Elite [Bug]

Redenian Elite [Bug] I just had this card played against me and after I removed the armor with a War Longship it booset itself to 16 even tho the text says it should only be 5, so instead it gained 10 points :hmm:
  6. S

Banish/Mardrome needs a change!

Banish/Mardrome needs a change! I'm writing this up because I feel this has gotten out of hand, Letho for example can just Banish 4 cards and then you D.Shackle him to leave your opponent with 1 power (wich is just dumb considering it takes only 2 cards to do) and now if they happen to be SK...
  7. S

Renew makes Cerys even worst

Renew makes Cerys even worst I've faced at least 3 people so far that play Renew and the moment I discard my Cerys she just gets instantly stolen and my deck just becomes meaningless. What was the point on making what was an OK card before almost UNPLAYABLE. There was already so much...
  8. S

My thoughts on Leaders (Pre-Patch)

My thoughts on Leaders (Pre-Patch) Very self explanatory title. I'm going to "rank" them and describe why I put them there and how I would improve them to be more "balanced". Tier 1 Leaders I wouldn't change since I think it's the perfect place for them to be. Dagon Tier Dagon Spawn a Biting...
  9. S

Card artwork swap?

Card artwork swap? The title might sound weird but basically I was playing against a Discard/Axeman SK deck and my opponent used "Decoy" on a "Priestess of Freya" and revived a "Clan Heymaey Skald" but the art showing was that of "Manticore Venom" that I believe he/she discarded with "Ermion"...
  10. S

Villentretenmerth too strong?

Villentretenmerth too strong? Been playing against this card very often as of recently and I have to say that it's near impossible to deal with it unless you have exactly "Dimeritium Bomb/Shackle" + "Alzur's Thunder" and they happen to not have a way to turn it gold again. The problem I find is...
  11. S

Hjalmar+Lord of Undvik/Bug

Hjalmar+Lord of Undvik/Bug I was playing a match and for the first time after I killed "Lord of Undvik" "Hjalmar" didn't get the buff. If it's relevant I killed it with a couple other creatures at the same time with "Scorch" and "Lord of Undvik" was untouched from any effects that might prevent...
  12. S

Deciphering how loot works

Deciphering how loot works A lot of people have been wandering where to get certain oils or bombs but have been unable to find a reliable source of information about this matter. Recently I have been testing with all of the chests that contain such things on White Orchard (the ones I know off...
Top Bottom