Search results

+
  1. M

I would like to know what is your gaming routine

I love Witcher's lore and I quite enjoy card games so I played Gwent from closed beta with occasional breaks. Problem is that now I get sometimes angry and I didn't before. I guess it is because in the beginning you make excuses like: it is still beta, later will be more cards etc. and you are...
  2. M

Buying Kegs as a Gift

Buying Kegs as a Gift Hello, I would like occasionally to buy some kegs for friends as a Gift. I think there is no option like that and I can't find anything useful about gift cards (Poland) so If I didn't miss something it would be nice to create such a gift option.
  3. M

Not correctly shown number of Cards during Kegs' opening

Not correctly shown number of Cards during Kegs' opening I opened 15 kegs today and there was a situation that I had to choose between two bronze cards (I picked one) and then I got same card (chosen by me before) in another keg and Same Cards Number was 0. I chose another one and checked it in...
  4. M

Glimmer around the cards

Glimmer around the cards I think it would be nice to consider adding relevant (to rarity) colors to glimmer around the cards when you mouseover / choose them. There is a small square in the edge I know, but in the beginning it surprised me why there is always blue glimmer because I thought it...
Top Bottom