Search results

+
  1. O

A random Cyberpunk player's wish

After 1.6 and the success of Edgerunners, I sincerely hope that CDPR will keep adding more content to the game (especially post-Phantom Liberty, if it turns out to be great). Cyberpunk 2077 was... a bit of a disappointment at launch, but I really hope CDPR will keep improving and supporting the...
  2. O

New Patch 10gb Steam - its 1.51?

Also getting the 60GB+ update on GOG, i guess somehow its making me re-download 1.5
  3. O

Iconic Weapons /Clothing cannot be stored, removed !

Many of the Breathtaking achievement items, such as Johnny's aviators, are considered quest item with a (!) on them. But for the clothings, which can be upgraded, will NOT consume the lower tier version when crafted, which results in u can craft multiple of them. While this may not have been a...
  4. O

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

Zoltan card did not pop up in the bag probably because I looted it prior, then I backup a save and use the debug console to spawn it, still did not get the achievement/complete the quest (I have 194 cards before, missing only Zoltan.)
  5. O

Triss' Try again option...

still not sure which choices are need to correctly trigger "try again" option, so Triss did stay... :( ---------- Updated at 08:43 AM ---------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YREOMTVFayo Also see this, reinforce the fact that the option is bugged lol
  6. O

This is stupid and people say if Triss is gone u cant get the full crew achievement or something :(
  7. O

Triss' Try again option... So I want Triss to stay but don't want to "lock" with her, so I tried to use the try again option to do that. But it did not work at all (I was being nice to her, kiss her included) I have seen some people said it works. Anyone can clarify this shit for me? It is...
  8. O

(BUG) Color Blind-friendly setting does not stay

(BUG) Color Blind-friendly setting does not stay Simply put, I have difficulty defining some colors, so the setting is AWESOME, but it is annoying me that I need to change it everytime i start the game
  9. O

Missable quest in White Orchard

Missable quest in White Orchard Just wondering, why the quests. like Missing In Action, in WO automatically failed after leaving WO with Yennefer... It seems stupid to me...
  10. O

Hood & Cloak

But modders might need to deal with cloak physics and stuff, which I think will be quite troublesome @@
  11. O

Hood & Cloak

Hood & Cloak So, those mid-loading art often feature Geralt wearing a cloak with a hood (e.g. the very first one with Vesemir) Anyone think it is a good idea for CDPR to add one in-game? (to hide the fact that they kinda messed up all the armor :p)
  12. O

Of Dairy and Darkness Quest item cant be sold or dismantle?

Of Dairy and Darkness Quest item cant be sold or dismantle? So I finished the cheese quest, and those figurines do not go away, and cannot be dismantle like other quest items that are not needed any more. Anyone has the same issue? Or is it just because they are needed to enter the portal?
Top Bottom