Search results

+
  1. F

WTF Happend to all my Saves!?!

WTF Happend to all my Saves!?! For the last 2 hours I've been playing, seeing the icon for Auto-saves and Quick-saves. When I died it took me back to a Save from 2 DAYS AGO!! None of the recent Saves are showing up under the "Load Save" list. That's about 15 hrs of gameplay lost for me...
  2. F

Multiple bugs since 1.05

Multiple bugs since 1.05 -Game has crashed more frequently for me than any previous patch, particularly if it's raiing. -Lost about 10-15 FPS after this patch (Nvidia, latest drivers as of 6-6-15). If this came with an increase in fidelity I would understand, but haven't noticed anything yet...
  3. F

Hmm... I've never taken a Pan Contract before

Hmm... I've never taken a Pan Contract before HA! There are some great one-liners in this game, not to mention some hilarious conversation and "unBEARable puns". So let's hear your favorite quotes! Each post must have at least one quote from the game, anything spoiler-ish should be...
  4. F

Death March - Help with best Mage / Sword Build

Death March - Help with best Mage / Sword Build I keep seeing these threads about how the game is too easy on the hardest settings. If this is the case then I must be doing something wrong, because I'm on normal and still getting anihilated during some boss fights (had to reload the Imlerith...
  5. F

Request: Ability to bind keys to the casting of each Sign, like Witcher 2

Request: Ability to bind keys to the casting of each Sign, like Witcher 2 Currently you can bind the selection of each Sign to a button, but then have to cast it with another button (Q). This is a waste of precious time on the higher difficulties and results in too many deaths. In the Witcher...
  6. F

Cannot rebind many keyboard controls, particualrly bad if you're left handed

Cannot rebind many keyboard controls, particualrly bad if you're left handed I figured I'd be able to set up Witcher 3 with largely the same control scheme as Witcher 2, I was wrong. Problem is I'm left handed, so I use the NUMPAD and arrow keys, most of which are locked in this game. What's...
Top Bottom