Search results

+
  1. B

CDPR, please add these two features with Phantom Liberty Update

Hi, I played this game on PC with Geforce Now since mine couldn't handle it, and now I have a PS5 and would like to play Phantom Liberty on it by transferring my save file, but there are two things that worries me. First, please add keyboard + mouse support to PS5 version. You have it supported...
  2. B

Share Your Screenshots!!!

3. B

Some questions about Blood & Wine

Wow if that's the case i'm very happy to hear it, that feature looks awesome. I have a gtx 970, i hope it supports it.
  4. B

Some questions about Blood & Wine

I wish they added a photo-mode to the game with the B&W update, it is my wish since the release of the game but still not granted yet... We need a Gaunter O'Dimm developer, i may not give my soul but i can certainly consider giving my money :D I mean look at this scenery, awesome pictures can...
  5. B

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

Okay so who exactly is our main villain here? The vampire in the end obviously but anyone know who that is? :D
  6. B

Nice screenshots. By the way which steel sword is this one?
  7. B

[MOD REQUEST] Show Yellow Exclamation Marks on World Map

[MOD REQUEST] Show Yellow Exclamation Marks on World Map As the title says, is it possible for someone to make a mod that makes all yellow exclamation marks on the map available to see? There is no console command for it, you can only unveil them by visiting which is hard since the map is huge...
  8. B

A Mod To Pause the Game Any Moment?

Thank you very much.
  9. B

A Mod To Pause the Game Any Moment?

A Mod To Pause the Game Any Moment? Hi, firstly i know the "Photomode2inOne" and "FriendlyHUD" mods that does what i ask at the title. But i need a mod that doesn't disable subtitles while pausing the game and don't affect other HUD elements. Which the both mods i said does. What i simply need...
  10. B

Can somebody give me a savegame file??

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/c3b77b44ujapo/w3_%25100_save Here you go, this has all the properties you want. Well, everything but gwent at least.
  11. B

How to Find All Exclamation Marks on the Map?

I have that console command mod. And there is a command that opens all POI's i know. But it reveals everything except exclamation marks :D So if you know the command that reveals the exclamation marks as well i'd be very appreciated. Because i couldn't find it.
  12. B

I said Exclamation Marks, not Question Marks. I mean the yellow ones that lead to new random quests.
  13. B

How to Find All Exclamation Marks on the Map? Hi all, I was wondering if there's any way to reveal all the exclamation marks on the map? With a console command or is there any map or guide for all of them? I want to do them all i finished everything in the game but i suspect there are more...
  14. B

Tor Lara and Tor Zirael Sword Locations?

Tor Lara and Tor Zirael Sword Locations? Anyone know where these swords are? I saw a video on Youtube that shows the location of Tor Lara sword in the elven cave where the Sunstone quest takes place, but it is 2 months old video and the sword is not there at the moment. Is it removed from the game?
  15. B

Been following this thread, awesome pics here. Wanted to share some my own :)
  16. B

What you expect from 1.10?

A photo mode would be much appreciated.!
  17. B

DLC 16: A Night to Remember?

No, it needs to be upgradeable Kaer Morhen Witcher Gear.
  18. B

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Thanks for the Patch Notes but i did not see any mention about the bug where Cave of Dreams quest is becoming failed whatever you do. Hope it gets fixed too.
  19. B

Is it possible to find these in-game without console commands? If so where?
Top Bottom