Search results

+
  1. Me_HD_i

Important Update

I'm super glad that you made this statement. There was never any doubt you guys would get to fixing things as soon as possible. I haven't purchased the game yet, and I think I'll wait till it's properly patched up to get it on PC. Thank you CDPR.
  2. Me_HD_i

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Banned for talkin big for someone with no mouth.
  3. Me_HD_i

Building a gaming PC

My current rig is GTX 1080, i7 6700k 3.8ghz, 16GB DDR4. I hope it'll handle the game with ease, because I have neither the plan nor the funds to go for a newer system.
  4. Me_HD_i

Rate the avatar above you!

Ah, yes. Hot Anime girl. 10/10.
  5. Me_HD_i

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

If you need to delay it further, please do. I'd hate for the game to be rushed for the sole reason of just putting it out there.
  6. Me_HD_i

Share Your Screenshots!!!

7. Me_HD_i

Which Armor Set will you use to start Blood and Wine?

My trusty Viper School Gear. Looks very neat and elegant. :shuriken:
  8. Me_HD_i

Share Your Screenshots!!!

9. Me_HD_i

What're ye doin' in preperation of B&W

Even though there is literally nothing to do and no new place to discover in my game, I still find myself playing it. I just, wander around doing absolutely nothing :lol: Daily dose of Witcher is highly needed. Can't help it. Enthusiastically looking forward to playing B&W.
  10. Me_HD_i

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- Blood & Wine Developer Diary

Oh my.......Anna :kiss::wub: Time to divorce Triss Merigold and betray Dandelion, I guess.
  11. Me_HD_i

In defense of this game's combat

Like many others, I haven't had a single problem with the combat system in this game. The only thing which I find a little bit off-putting is how overpowered Geralt becomes once you hit higher levels. I love fighting humans, specially bandits but they get one single swing of my sword and poof...
  12. Me_HD_i

Will NG+ be updated for B+W?

I was going to start a NG+ but decided to wait for B&W. It's difficult having to wait two weeks.
  13. Me_HD_i

Am i the only one who really doesn't like Geralts voice.

Ok I have to admit that he does sound like he is whispering at times but I generally love his voice. It's tender and serious, which makes Geralt not go way off when he talks. Imagine Geralt going high pitched :teeth: wouldn't that be a WTF moment!
  14. Me_HD_i

Best armor sets(aesthetically)

My trusty Viper set. Very neat and elegant looking.
  15. Me_HD_i

thinking about start over ?

Damn! That's a lot of Witcher playthroughs! And I'm just sitting here deliberating on whether I should start a NG+ and finish the main story before the expansion hits out or take a break to freshen up for Blood and Wine.
  16. Me_HD_i

A Night to Remember trailer in Toussaint?

I guess CDPR couldn't wait to release the trailer before the release of B&W. It would have had a huge impact had they done that.
  17. Me_HD_i

Anyone else afraid to explore for fear of stumbling upon a scripted event you're unsure of?

Cast a sign when somewhat near NPCs you fear you might trigger an encounter, they'll start running with their tails between their legs. Geralt : *Clenches sparking fist* NPCs : Aaaaaaaaaaarggghhhhh
  18. Me_HD_i

DLC Blood&Wine Date of release? [Spoilers]

I just don't see a May release, even on the 31st. My bet would be somewhere in late June.
  19. Me_HD_i

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

Any signs of B&W trailer....?:look:
  20. Me_HD_i

Graphics and Audio Thread

It's been said that only Region of Toussaint will have improved graphics/lighting and the older regions will not be affected. Sorry
Top Bottom