Search results

+
  1. C

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

I dont see the problem you got a 4fps boost in the patch. Before it was 20fps or below. I dont think its worth downgrading the graphics for performance since only one part of the game runs that poorly rest game runs amazing 30fps 1080p.
  2. C

Digital Foundry's verdict Patch 1.07

Has any dev even acknowledged the issues with patch or are they just not talking about it dont follow twitter.
  3. C

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

CDPR is fucked no matter what people will bitch when they downgrade the graphics or bitch when framerate is not improved.
  4. C

Digital Foundry's verdict Patch 1.07

Before the patch PS4 dropped to 17 fps so its an improvement thats its always above 20.
  5. C

Framerate is worse on all platforms after 1.07 even pc seems to be same thing i read.
  6. C

Your never going to get ps4 framerate fixed without a downgrade the gpu is at it's limits they will be forced to downgrade it to 900p.
  7. C

Xbox one it is then.... I was waiting on 1.07 i rather have the framerate over 1080p.
  8. C

True DAI is no where near as as bad but you can tell PS4 dips where XB1 is consistent 30fps. PS4 drops to 24-26fps on ps4 no its not that bad but i would still prefer 30fp 900p or even 60fps if possible. But ya there are a select few games of which are DAI, Witcher 3, Assassins creed unity...
  9. C

Ya i guess ill wait little longer but i figured i might as well at least in rpgs i looked up DAI, Witcher 3 it seems to run smoother on xbox one where PS4 seems to dip in highly graphical area's. Seems to be happening in quite a few games since PS4 always seems to go for 1080p over framerate.
  10. C

Im waiting for 1.07 but i would really like if CPR allowed us to drop res to 900p. PS4 framerate is way to bad and it wont be fixed in optimization they should have known from the start gameplay>graphics. If its not fixed in 1.07 looks like im buying an xbox one just because i value the frame...
  11. C

1080p on ps4 vs the fps of xbox one?

1080p on ps4 vs the fps of xbox one? What do you think is better? I watched a few frame rate comparisons and xbox one wins out big time. PS4 will drop to 19fps in the most graphical area's where xbox one is around 27fps. This brings up an interesting debate would you rather have the game 900p...
  12. C

[BUG] Red line along bottom of screen

dev's plz notice and fix i have issue since launch even if minor its annoying
  13. C

Getting red lines on the bottom or edges of their screen!?!

No it will happen at all times seemingly happens when im not super low.
  14. C

Getting red lines on the bottom or edges of their screen!?!

Getting red lines on the bottom or edges of their screen!?! Seems to be an issue with game i thought it was my gpu but seems like people also have this issue i had it since launch never fixed yet. Seems be an issue on pc and console...
  15. C

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

I actually just realized not only is her romance not that good but her story line is shit. Shes getting a boat to escape with all mages! Do these mages and triss not realize they can use one spell and travel far far away with no trouble or blood shed. Is there some kinda anti magic there using...
  16. C

Endings Guide (Work in Progress, Spoilers)

Really i did not get that at all from Dijkstra seems he is the out right best person to leave in charge if your willing to let three of your friends die that is lol but at least there the least important ones. C is honestly the best ending if you can let the three of them die knowing your...
  17. C

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Ya well it possible with all dlc, expansions and possible EE of the game.
  18. C

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Well at least there is still the EE to wait for maybe it will be added?
  19. C

What if you did not romance Triss

No matter what you romanced triss at least one in TW1 and TW2 its part of the opening of the game.... Personally after reading the books and playing the game... I think in the books yen is his true love.... I think in the games triss is his true love.....
  20. C

What's the downside to a Nilfgaard rule?

Well i was thinking you would play as ciri but not anymore to many outcomes for her she might not even live.
Top Bottom