Search results

+
  1. M

Text generator

Text generator
  2. M

[MOD] Pirouettes

[MOD] Pirouettes Replaces roll/dodge (which you want) with pirouette. For patch 1.31. BETA Download Update 0.91 - added option to pick animations randomly - added sliders for each pirouette animation % chance of picking - slightly adjusted animations blendOut values If you're updating...
  3. M

[MOD] Sharpening Filter For Toussaint

[MOD] Sharpening Filter For Toussaint Download on nexus. Before / After (sharpening set to low) More comparision screenshots on mod page. For some reason CDPR practically disabled sharpening for Toussaint. This small mod restores it. Update 2.0 - Sharpening added for all envs in Toussaint...
  4. M

[MOD] Grand Balance Repair

[MOD] Grand Balance Repair Grand Balance Repair Nexus page - download and more info there This is an open mod that anyone is invited to contribute according to the assumptions. More info in a sticky thread in comments on nexus page. Github repository...
  5. M

[MOD] Crow's Perch And Hattori Fast Travel

[MOD] Crow's Perch And Hattori Fast Travel In case someone here is interested, I created this inspired by reddit thread posted a few days ago. This small mod adds new fast travel point in Crow's Perch near Baron's house. Update 1.1: - Hattori Fast Travel point added. (optional) - mod renamed...
  6. M

Differences in scripts between GOTY and "normal" 1.30 game version with DLCs.

Differences in scripts between GOTY and "normal" 1.30 game version with DLCs. List of different scripts: http://pastebin.com/hRajF7Ds Comparisions: http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/YjVpmrdv/file.html Minor changes, but may cause problems with some of the mods. Thx Valas991 for...
  7. M

LexarGate - Mods stolen by MaykonLexar

LexarGate - Mods stolen by MaykonLexar As you may know, today one of the popular Witcher 3 mods "authors" MaykonLexar got banned on nexus for stealing mods and most of his mods is going down. I was preparing this list for a few days and I've counted 20 stolen mods by him, and I'm sure there...
  8. M

Empty scriptslog

Empty scriptslog Edit: Problem solved thanks to rmemr. If anyone has the same problem: 1. Go to content/content0 2. Delete .redscripts files (there are 3 of them) 3. Start the game with -debuscripts paramater, it will regenerate scripts with logging. I can't get scriptslog to work on 1.22...
  9. M

[TUTORIAL] Save/load data - two methods

[TUTORIAL] Save/load data - two methods If you need to save/load some data for your mod, here is how to do it: Method 1 - game facts system: - connected to game saves(for example if you add fact, and load save before doing it, it will not be saved) - facts are stored in RAM, game saves...
  10. M

[TOOL] Different SFX Presets For Each Location

[TOOL] Different SFX Presets For Each Location Download from nexus. SweetFX/ReShade with 6 different presets that will change depending on location, you don't need to find compromises anymore, just create presets for specific locations. For patch 1.22 and 1.24 and 1.30. (can be easily modified...
Top Bottom