Search results

+
  1. Y

Anyone else feels like not playing after reaching daily 3 level limit?

Anyone else feels like not playing after reaching daily 3 level limit? I could play Gwent all day, but after reaching that 3 levels a day limit, progression just stops. I wish we could at least still level up and gain minor reward like 25 ore or 25 scrap after reaching a new level, but not...
  2. Y

"If this happens, we will be sure to compensate you fairly."

"If this happens, we will be sure to compensate you fairly." "If this happens, we will be sure to compensate you fairly." Does this sentence refer to FAQ where it's said that if you bought kegs with real money you will get full amount of kegs back? Or does this also apply to earned...
  3. Y

Will kegs bought with ores be refunded after a possible beta wipe?

Will kegs bought with ores be refunded after a possible beta wipe? From FAQ: So if a wipe happens then any kegs I bought with ores won't be refunded?
  4. Y

EGADS! A Story question with spoilers in it NOT in the Story section! Renamed and locked! Cut it out!

EGADS! A Story question with spoilers in it NOT in the Story section! Renamed and locked! Cut it out! [Sard Edit: Something something wrong forum section. Whoops!]
  5. Y

So what happened to these questlines...?

So what happened to these questlines...? Possible Spoilers Below!
  6. Y

Fighting arena like in Witcher 2?

Fighting arena like in Witcher 2? I kinda miss the arena mode from Witcher 2 where you could fight various enemies. Is there any chance it could return to Witcher 3 in form of DLC?
  7. Y

Can't talk to the quest giver

Can't talk to the quest giver I can't start a quest by talking to this one druid. I tried many times during day and night, but he always responds with "What?" or "What is it?". http://i.imgur.com/e6TpjgQ.png
  8. Y

Runs like garbage after 1.04 patch

Runs like garbage after 1.04 patch Before the 1.04 patch I used to get 45-50 fps now I can barely maintain 30 fps with the same settings. What the hell!?
  9. Y

Massive performance loss after patch 1.04

Massive performance loss after patch 1.04 After the 1.04 PC patch I went from average 45-50 fps to 30-35 fps. I haven't changed any graphical settings and i'm using AMD hardware.
  10. Y

Skill reset potion

Skill reset potion I know that you can buy one from Keira and I already used it, because I made a terrible choice in skills. Are there any other merchants that sell it or is there a recipe that I can learn to make that potion?
  11. Y

Wyvern sound bug

Wyvern sound bug When I set any kind of Wyvern on fire in game it keeps making the same noise until I kill it. It's "screaming" sound gets stuck in a infinite loop. Had this happen in 2/2 encounters with a Wyvern. EDIT: It happens for all draconids.
  12. Y

Choices from Witcher 2 through dialogue.

Choices from Witcher 2 through dialogue. In which part of the game is that dialogue where I can pick past choices from Witcher 2? I already completed tutorial and killed the ghouls at the beginning, but still didn't have that choice.
Top Bottom