Search results

+
  1. R

Roach's slow speed for keyboard mod done

Roach's slow speed for keyboard mod done Just a head's up. Jicksaw uploaded a Roach mod recently and the second file on the mod page is that "Ctrl for slow speed" idea mod some of us wanted. check it out. http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1411/? You gotta add the line under [Horse] and...
  2. R

[Mod Idea] Geralt OLD Walking Animation While Holding the Swords

[Mod Idea] Geralt OLD Walking Animation While Holding the Swords yeah, that mod title :] I've seen people talking about this somewhere else, so I know I'm not the only one who noticed that the animation changed. Old animation I think the old one looked cooler and in a way more realistic...
  3. R

[Help] I'm having problems loading textures - Merged some files already...

[Help] I'm having problems loading textures - Merged some files already... The evergrowing size of new Textures to load is starting to become a problem. a very good one to have, of course, since it's all made of awesome mods ;D I followed @Mezziaz tutorial already and merged several mods, but...
  4. R

[MOD Idea] Igni Heat Waves

[MOD Idea] Igni Heat Waves I was looking at braizers in game and it seems they're the only ones with those cool heat waves, it should make for a cool effect on igni, what do you think? (I don't know how it works, but I imagine it's possible to get heat wave effect and put it on Igni, just a lot...
  5. R

[MOD Request] Torch while Sailing. (Looks Cool)

[MOD Request] Torch while Sailing. (Looks Cool) I was in the middle of a storm when I found a boat and I thought it would be pretty cool if I could keep the torch on while sailing, it goes out just after you sit down, Geralt uses only one hand for sailing so it would be plausible, right...
  6. R

[MOD IDEA] Complex Yrden

[MOD IDEA] Complex Yrden Hey, what do you think about Yrden looking complex like this? Do you know if it can be done? I can't mod it (hopefully) yet, so if you think you can, please do! xD
  7. R

Cool way to drop off of Roach

Cool way to drop off of Roach I wanna post it here because someone might not have seen it before, and it's cool! I think this happens only in narrow places, but sometimes it fails. It's pretty cool though. xD
  8. R

[REQUEST] FLARE BOMB

[REQUEST] FLARE BOMB Hey, is it possible to create a new bomb into the game? I really miss Flare. I imagine it was one of the rearely used bombs in the witcher 2, but I love that effect and also the idea. What do you think?
  9. R

Strong attack and block holding a torch

Strong attack and block holding a torch Hello. I was playing just a few minutes ago and for sometime I could do strong attacks and swordblocks while holding a torch, after I went to a place in the new expansion, I could no longer do that. Anyone knows which one of these is a bug? I had the...
  10. R

Monster Finishers?

Monster Finishers? Was thinking about this today. Maybe it would be a nice adition to the game, what do you think? Poll Edit: Ehh.. might work if done in a specific way all eXplain in the comment section.
  11. R

Big Bug's Bugged!(Arachas Web Attack[Video])

Big Bug's Bugged!(Arachas Web Attack[Video]) Hello, I'm having a bug when fighting the Arachas. (I asked in the forum and I confirmed that this may really be a bug.) She shoots the web at you, hit's ya, and then the web just vanishes and you stand there stuck while she's doing an animation...
  12. R

Does the Arachas web attack pulls ya? [video]

Does the Arachas web attack pulls ya? [video] Hey, I was fighting an Arachas yesterday and it felt like her web attack was different I think it might be a bug, but honestly, I don't remember... Maybe she pulled you closer.. I'm not sure. The first one I met was level 30 something in a cave. I...
  13. R

No group finisher animation 2 VIDEOS

No group finisher animation 2 VIDEOS It happened rarely when I started playing(or a bit after), but now it's the oposite and I rarely get a finisher animation, I belive it's because of a bug. If you're a RED reading this and need a savegame tell me. 8) In this first video you can see that...
  14. R

Was Marcin Iwinski in Ant-man???

Was Marcin Iwinski in Ant-man??? I wonder if I was the only one who left the movies thinking I saw Marcin doing a cameo in one of the scenes hahahaha. :smiling2: I just checked at IMDB to be sure, but I was certain I'd seen him on the scene that
  15. R

Prisoners List

Prisoners List That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (If you don't know what I'm talking about it's fine, it would be a minor spoiler to tell you, you'll see)
  16. R

Special Visual Effects at low fps while the rest of the games is at high.

Special Visual Effects at low fps while the rest of the games is at high. The bug happened as I became in contact with . For some reason every tree, grass, water, fire, clouds and some signs now have cut frames, while everything else in the game is running at 40-50 fps those effects seem to be...
  17. R

Gotta a bug in the middle of the game all of a sudden, help?!

Gotta a bug in the middle of the game all of a sudden, help?! Hey, it's been a long time since I came here.. no, I'm not dead...:rebel: I'm still playing the game (270h in and still going!). Sorry for posting a "HELP! Thread" but I gotta a bug that I can't seem to find the fix for and I...
  18. R

DSR on single 970 looks mind blowing!

DSR on single 970 looks mind blowing! Just in case you forgot about DSR, just try it looks awesome., yes the framerate gets chopped, but it's playable, just disable NHW ;D Can any of you who have SLI of 970s post what average FPS yer getting? with and without hairworks? I'm really...
  19. R

Thank you CDPR

Thank you CDPR I just need to thank you REDs that worked on the Witcher series and gave your best to make awesome games. And I want to thank you now because I'll probably go dark for a while after the game release. :) Edit: Oh Yeah!! And special thanks to the BLUEs too for a top Job and being...
  20. R

Steam timer

Steam timer How's the steam timer for you? (In the store page of the witcher) Mine doesn't match the official timer [19th of May 1 am CET]=[18th of May 9pm My time] . The steam timer tells the game is locked until May 19th 2 pm 17h later to the official time :/ Yeah.. I don't want to wait a...
Top Bottom