Strong attack and block holding a torch

+
Strong attack and block holding a torch

Hello. I was playing just a few minutes ago and for sometime I could do strong attacks and swordblocks while holding a torch, after I went to a place in the new expansion, I could no longer do that. Anyone knows which one of these is a bug?

I had the impression that there was even a new animation for blocking when holding the torch and I hope the bug is not being able to do so... fighting in dark places is much better and the shaddows look awesome.

you do realise there is this cat thingy potion? Just wanna help out

Sure :] , it's not really about vision, it just looks cool fighting with nothing but the torch's light, the downside is that you can't blcok and do strong attacks, but for a while I could and it was pretty cool. I'm thinking that was a bug, cause I cant anymore. Damn.. I think I'll see if any good fellow can create a mod for it.

As far as I know you're not supposed to be able to do strong attacks or block with the torch (and I've never been able to). Makes sense since you're now holding the sword with only 1 hand.

As far as I know you're not supposed to be able to do strong attacks or block with the torch (and I've never been able to). Makes sense since you're now holding the sword with only 1 hand.

I thought that too, but after seeing Geralt do everything without problem I changed my opinion. Yes the strong attacks might be too much(some animations are strange), but common... who's kidding who? He would have no trouble deffending and parrying with one hand. And it looked really nice! I wished I had taken a freaking screenshot..

Top Bottom