Search results

+
  1. W

Respawnable NCPD Scanner Hustle & Gigs

Please set the NCPD scanner missionS and the GIGS as respawnable or better procedural. The lastest DLC have infinite activities and they respawn, meaning the devs team understand how nice it is to always have a goal in this game world. So to enjoy for an infinite amount of time the entier night...
  2. W

Side activities respawn ?

Hello, With the 2.0 weren't they supposed to provide a "infinite" amount of side activities to respawn ? Like why the assult in progress / Reported Crime / suspected organized Crime etc... still do not respawn ? Somes players like "completion" ok, and be totaly done, sure. But somes others...
  3. W

Side quest & procedural content for the open world.

Like in most open world games, once the side content is played & achieved there is litteraly nothing else to do. So, wouldbe nice to have, as option ( as i understand somes players prefer "achievment" so have a clear end for the activities ) to have a respawn of the side quest & thoses also...
  4. W

Key binding.. is that a troll ?

Key binding.. is that a troll ? Hello, i just started witcher 3.. and SURPRISE.... I cant rebind the basic movement like move forward / backward / left / right. I cant rebind things like character / maps / quest objets.. etc.. i'am sorry, but what the hell !? how can i do a CORRECT REBIND...
Top Bottom