Respawnable NCPD Scanner Hustle & Gigs

+
Please set the NCPD scanner missionS and the GIGS as respawnable or better procedural.
The lastest DLC have infinite activities and they respawn, meaning the devs team understand how nice it is to always have a goal in this game world.

So to enjoy for an infinite amount of time the entier night map, it would be just so nice to have thoses missions constantly avialable.

allow players to always have something to do and hunt for instead of leaving the map blank and empty once all missions are over.

thanks !

Please set the NCPD scanner missionS and the GIGS as respawnable or better procedural.
The lastest DLC have infinite activities and they respawn, meaning the devs team understand how nice it is to always have a goal in this game world.

So to enjoy for an infinite amount of time the entier night map, it would be just so nice to have thoses missions constantly avialable.

allow players to always have something to do and hunt for instead of leaving the map blank and empty once all missions are over.

thanks !

Yep, I have been saying that for years. I am sure there is a mod for this, I am just waiting for the final FINAL patch of the game,
then it will be MOD-A- PALUZZA!

After the main story is done.......I guess some would enjoy.
I have read and seen streams where many of the ncpd and gigs were ignored.

After the main story is done.......I guess some would enjoy.
I have read and seen streams where many of the ncpd and gigs were ignored.

Sure, but many never played the Corpo (nor street kid nor nomads) lifepaths of the game. They still need to put it in the game if they want the game they made.

Sure, but many never played the Corpo (nor street kid nor nomads) lifepaths of the game. They still need to put it in the game if they want the game they made.
The 3 life paths being added when the game was made isn't the same as going back after the game is released and making a feature repeatable.

The 3 life paths being added when the game was made isn't the same as going back after the game is released and making a feature repeatable.

um... you do know that the scanner gigs originally was repeatable THEN like a year later they changed it in a patch. Funny, not laughing at you it just funny the idea that it would be too hard to change now.

um... you do know that the scanner gigs originally was repeatable THEN like a year later they changed it in a patch. Funny, not laughing at you it just funny the idea that it would be too hard to change now.
Sorry, but NCPD Scanner Hustles never were repetable. "NCPD events" (blue star icon which only appeared on the minimap when close enough) were and still are repetable, they simply do no longer appear on the minimap ;)

Not sure if I'd like this. It's a single player game, and thus (in my opinion at least) should have an end. I've never personally enjoyed the kind of endless 'radiant' -type content that comes with Bethesda games as I feel like my game needs to be a journey with a definite beginning and an end, and I also like the idea of being able to do a true 100% completion if I so choose.

I always find that once I've finished the main story and all the side content, missions that just keep me grinding away for no real reason save for the sake of doing it start to feel like a hollow experience. I've nothing to really gain by just endlessly shooting NPCs. I'm already at max level so I'm not doing it for the levelling, I already have the gear I need so I'm not farming for items - and even if I were I don't really need them as I'm already pretty much a one-man army by that point. I'm not doing it for the story, as the story has been told. I'm just going through the motions without challenge or reason to play.

The only way I might see myself enjoying it is if they were to make repeatable 'uber-cyberpsycho' missions, which featured enhanced boss-level versions of the cyberpsychos that required very high end gear and stats to beat. This would give me a challenging reason to continue playing.

Last edited:
Sorry, but NCPD Scanner Hustles never were repetable. "NCPD events" (blue star icon which only appeared on the minimap when close enough) were and still are repetable, they simply do no longer appear on the minimap ;)

Scanner or NCPD what ever you knew what I meant, that there WAS a repeating event to give on-going never ending fun in the city.

So they DO repeat? That is good news.

But then if they do repeat why did they go through the trouble and expense of going back in editing the code to take them off the mini map?

So they DO repeat? That is good news.

But then if they do repeat why did they go through the trouble and expense of going back in editing the code to take them off the mini map?
Yes they do, CDPR removed the icon on the minimap, that's all.
You can fight Tygers along cops at the bottom of Megabuilding H10 (V's apartment) several times during a playthrough (or also Tygers near where Dex wait for you in his car).

About the reason why they removed their icons on the minimap (blue blincking star), not sure... Maybe just to make them appear/seem more random or maybe to let players "fall" on them while exploring rather than showing them from a bit far.

There are assaults going on police dont know. Nobody called 911. Just walk around city. And gang controlled depots are waiting to be spanked.

thanks !
I agree there should be some repeatable activities. Only the DLC offers them in dog town.

Top Bottom