Search results

+
  1. darkallnight

[Video]Crowbcat is back thanks to Cyberpunk 2077

Strap in Choombas, let's open this can of worms one more time.
  2. darkallnight

[SPOILERS] DID THE STORY HAPPEN JUST BECAUSE JOHNNY DIDN'T REMEMBER HIS NICKNAME?

Even though it's in the youtuber-esq title I want to warn people that I'll be covering spoilers for a story related section of the game. TL;DR: I overthink a reason as to why Johnny could've lived if he used his better arm to save himself instead of his human one. Hey everyone, recently I've...
  3. darkallnight

Second Playthrough With First's Leftovers/Semi-NG+?

I'm on my second playthrough right now just to get the last 2 achieves I'm missing and I noticed how the world seems to be kind of behaving as if I was in NG+. I just started to realize how most shop owners and some NPCs are acting as if I had previously talked with them even though with this...
  4. darkallnight

Why after a certain event everyone and their grandmother wants to sell me a car?

Playing my second character right now just to get the last two achievements that my previous build didn't allow me to get, and I realized there was never a specific given reason as to why all the fixers suddenly want to sell you a car. I have this feeling that alongside so many other things, an...
  5. darkallnight

[1.07] Immortal Enemies?

[1.07] Immortal Enemies? A pretty annoying bug showed up with the latest patch. Every time I load a save for the first time, all of the enemies that show up have -1 health, making them immortals. I have to reload to make every thing go back to normal :v.
  6. darkallnight

Speed up Gwent

Speed up Gwent Self explanatory title. It was cool to see the effects on the cards and field weathers while playing, but now I just spam left click to see if things go a bit faster. The card being set, the effects, everything. Is there a way to do it?
  7. darkallnight

One small cool detail

One small cool detail So, was walking down some field, when a couple of bandits showed up. Easy kill, but one thing happened that looked so cool, yet, it could go unnoticed. There were 3 bandits that decided to attack me first, so I cast Yrden on the ground just to slow them down a bit, one of...
  8. darkallnight

Quests that I didn't even start

Quests that I didn't even start So, yeah, after the main quest where you finally reunite with Triss, I decided to do some side/treasure quests, to lvl up and grab some better gear. Now, before finding Triss, I'm sure I had only 5 side quests to do. But after that, something like 20 of them...
Top Bottom