Search results

+
  1. C

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

getting sick of waiting for this fps issue to be fixed. since I'm getting a pc this year i will just be getting this game for that. and ill be pirating it and all future CDPR games. wasted 80 dollars on a digital ps4 version with season pass. thanks guys edit: i was angry and may have went...
  2. C

Would you want 900p option on PS4?

in my game framerate was worse before the new 1.03 patches. especially just walking through the woods anywhere. definitely running smoother than before. though the bog still drops to 20 constantly.
  3. C

Would you want 900p option on PS4?

yeah give me the option. people are stupid if they say no to having more options. at least i could go back to playing the game right now instead of waiting what will probably be at least another month before we see any big improvements
  4. C

Xbox 1.03 vs PS4 1.03 - Ridiculous Perfomance

is there a good place to buy these parts? i'd like to get a pc
  5. C

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

Thank you! Please do whatever is necessary to make this a smooth experience
  6. C

CDPR response to PS4 frame rate

well uh you do realize this is a tech support forum you are on right? like it is here for people to post problems. and sorry but the game constantly lagging and running at 25 fps and below is a problem. its crappy and ruins the immersion so much that i don't even want to play it until its fixed...
  7. C

How well is the PS4 version running for you? (Performance - wise)

framerate afterer white orchard is almost ALWAYS sub 30. Drops to 25 in many combat scenarios, and is even worse in the bog, or with thunderstorms. Or in novigrad at night if i had to sum it up in one word it would be: poor playable, but far from smooth
  8. C

So, 1.03 - How is it?

As someone who is really sensitive to this and hoping they fix the frame rate. It is slightly smoother. For reals. Traveling through the woods in Velen is slightly better. Walking in the bog is slightly better. But it still hitches a lot in combat and with weather. Its still not good enough. But...
  9. C

Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info

i definitely think so. its not as bad in the white orchard. gets worse in velen which also has a worse performance
  10. C

Patch 1.03 didnt fixed frame-drops/stuttering!

thats ridiculous. they need to give us options to lower the settings if they can't make it run acceptably with how it currently looks. like give me a 900p option. ANYTHING is better than playing it as hanky as it is
  11. C

Camera stuttering still not fixed post patch 1.03

Is the framerate any better? just did the quest in the bog and i stopped playing after that until they can make the game smoother
  12. C

with all the quest bugs and other issues we'll be lucky if we see it fixed in the next month...guess ill just have to play other games until then
  13. C

yes i have it for ps4 and up until then i thought the game ran good. but once you leave there its like constant framerate and jutter issues. I had to go back to white orchard to make sure i wasn't crazy and then i immediately noticed how much walking around and fighting things feels better in...
  14. C

5 days after release, still no day one patch for me...

if you have digital then its supposed to be 1.01
  15. C

the stutter is so bad once you leave white orchard..its ruining my experience and i don't want to play anymore. I'm regretting buying the digital version and i even bought the season pass...if this isn't fixed i will be seriously disappointed and will never support this developer again (even...
  16. C

Claywich Barber

i saved him and he never appeared in claywich or anywhere else...
  17. C

Rain disappears after loading save where it was rainy and sunny

Yes, it is a bug. Try what I suggested. It fixed it for me and never happened again.
  18. C

[PS4] Crookback Bog Frame-rate is atrocious

Fred- try turning your system off and restarting. I found if i just suspend it i wasdnt getting rain drops either but shutting it down completely and reloading fixed the rain issue
  19. C

Rain disappears after loading save where it was rainy and sunny

have you tried turning off the ps4 completely and restarting? when i got to velen for the first time it was supposed to be raining and all i saw was little circles on the ground. I had not shut the ps4 off though and had been suspending my game. shutting the ps4 off completely and reloading...
  20. C

[PS4] Saved Haircutter from bandits, he isn't showing up in town

[PS4] Saved Haircutter from bandits, he isn't showing up in town I saved a haircutter from a cage southwest of the Hangmans alley sign post at a spot marker "Persons in distress". He told me that he would give me free haircuts and would go to Claywich. Its been many in game days and he never...
Top Bottom