Search results

+
  1. C

[SPOILER] Hurry ending

[SPOILER] Hurry ending I only recently finished the main quest due to a long attempt to avoid all the bugs of the launch (and it was a big fail since the game is still full of bugs...). Anyway, the game was fantastic and awesome in itself with all the work put in the quests and the coherence...
  2. C

Still 3 same major bugs after more than 1 year and a GOTY edition...

Still 3 same major bugs after more than 1 year and a GOTY edition... I gave a new try to this fantastic game in itself but totaly ruined by so much bugs. I'm quite surprised that 3 major and so basic bugs are still there after many reports and complains about them since day one. 1 ...
  3. C

1.05 Bug sound still there

1.05 Bug sound still there I've still the low sound issue in pre rendered cinematics. Specs below Edit : subtitles turn on in same time (subtitle off by default in language setup)
  4. C

Black screen GTX 970 OC reason + tweak until a fix from Nvida + CDPR

Black screen GTX 970 OC reason + tweak until a fix from Nvida + CDPR UPDATE : Try to install lastest Nvidia drivers 353.06, the overpowering and black screen crashes seem avoid with it. I finally discovered the reason of the black screens and drivers lost I experimented with my GTX 970 stock...
  5. C

10 - 15 % less framerate since patch 1.04

10 - 15 % less framerate since patch 1.04 It's a good thing to see that developers are working hard but something is wrong with this last patch for me. The patch should improve performance but it's the exact opposite effect for me, I've about 10 - 15% fps less in same test areas. All settings...
  6. C

VRAM load and performance

VRAM load and performance The game seems to be designed for 2GB GPU at 1080p and never exceed 2000 MB of VRAM with max settings. So if the game allowed extra VRAM space for GPU over 2 GB, would the game run with higher framerate, same, lower?
  7. C

VRAM load and performance

VRAM load and performance ...
  8. C

Benchmark tool

Benchmark tool That would be great if cdprojekt could put a benchmark tool like in Middle-earth : Shadow of Mordor. It's the easiest and fastest way to set up best graphical options for visuals / performance and start the game after and enjoy it without thinking about technic. That should...
  9. C

Smoke for horse sprint request

Smoke for horse sprint request Please put an option to have smoke when the horses sprint to enhance the experience!
  10. C

Black screen crashes since patch 1.03

Black screen crashes since patch 1.03 I've several black screen crashes and just can reboot or stop my PC with tower's buttons since the patch 1.03. It comes after change videos settings and try to come again in the game or try to exit. Specs : Windows 7 64 bits SP1, core i5 760, 8 Go DDR3...
  11. C

[PC] Horse request

[PC] Horse request Could you put again smoke for horse sprint like ine the original gameplay preview please? Don't think that will cost a lot in performance
  12. C

[PC] Horse bug

[PC] Horse bug The horse has several problems to find its path when we call it.
  13. C

[PC] subtitles issue and lack of sound in pre render scenes

[PC] subtitles issue and lack of sound in pre render scenes The subtiles are turned off by default in my game and they often turn on with a lack of sound in the same time in pre render scenes.
  14. C

[PC] pre render scenes locked at ~23 fps

[PC] pre render scenes locked at ~23 fps Lot of pre render scenes are locked at ~23 fps while card (GTX 970) is only 12% used and 20% for cpu These scenes suffered with stuttering, we can see this with intro and final scene of arena training. Sorry for my english
Top Bottom