Search results

+
  1. Mushashi7

Sudden deaths?

I have encountered to die almost immediately several times. - 20 maybe 30 times - when V steps down from a low altitude. Same height as sliding height. I'd say about 1 meter in real life. V simply does a 'wrong' step somehow. It's usually when V climbs down from a box or jumps over a fence. But...
  2. Mushashi7

Johnny's dialogue keeps hanging on screen: "S'wat you get for samplin' Maelstrom's shipping..."

I have this wierd issue. One of Johnny's dialogue text will not disappear. It say something like: "S'wat you get for samplin' Maelstrom's shipping. Strongest shit out there. Nothing else can fire up their burn-out synapses." This dialogue just appeared suddenly. I don't remember where. But it...
  3. Mushashi7

WOW! And also some thoughts and observations.

First let me say you did a really good job on this game. The game is a blast. I like the story, the setup and the game world. The characters are very strong and unforgettable. Their backgrounds stories are also well founded. You will hardly forget the characters you meet in this game. They are...
  4. Mushashi7

Uhh? Red Engine 3 Errors + game won't launch

Uhh? Red Engine 3 Errors + game won't launch Trying to start Witcher 3 from Origin the Red Engine 3 pops up and starts compiling scripts (?) The game doesn't launch but gives me a list of errors instead. I did run the "Repair game" function and it didn't help. I haven't played the game since...
  5. Mushashi7

Not playing Gwent: Does this affect anything in the game?

Not playing Gwent: Does this affect anything in the game? This is probably already asked a million times? There's a lot of gwent options and a couple of quests as well in the game. As far as I can see it doesn't have any impact on any quests or the main story if you don't play this card game...
  6. Mushashi7

Did you start a new game because of 'Hearts of Stone'?

Did you start a new game because of 'Hearts of Stone'? I wonder how many started a complete new game because 'Hearts of Stone' was released? I am tempted to do so. I am concerned if I am missing something that would appear in the main story? Is it irrelevant to start a new playthrough? I know...
  7. Mushashi7

How to start HoS (on an older save) ?

How to start HoS (on an older save) ? The Hearts of Stone contents doesn't show up in my ingame Journal or under DLC in the game start menu. Origin tells I have it installed. I also checked for updates. I didn't play the game for a couple of month. I was busy with Fallout 4 and DAI and also...
  8. Mushashi7

Infor on updates and patches?

Infor on updates and patches? Is there somewhere you can read about the updates and patches? When they are released, their size and what they fix and changes? I know the updates are not ment to annoy people, but I feel they are rather frequent these days. When I'm in the mood for playing...
  9. Mushashi7

Infinite loading screen after talking to Odhen?

Infinite loading screen after talking to Odhen? Infinite loading screen with 'Missing Son' quest? I noticed this 'bug' by accident. Exploring Skellige I decided to do 'The Nithing' quest. As far as I remembered it involved Jonna, the herbalist. I spoke to the poor victim and shuffled down to...
  10. Mushashi7

Yoana & Narcessia - twin sisters?

Yoana & Narcessia - twin sisters? Is it just me, or do Narcessia and Yoana look as if they were twins? I never took the liberty to have a good time with the girls in the brothels. But I did tonight - out of curiosity. Madame Serenity mentioned Narcessia as a good choice. I search for her...
  11. Mushashi7

Keira Metz - the best romance so far

Keira Metz - the best romance so far Keira Metz The best romance experiences I had in a game for a long time involves Keira Metz, starting with the quest 'Wandering in the Dark' where Geralt visits her home in Midcopse. The first meeting is beautiful made. Keira in her classy roman bath, and...
  12. Mushashi7

NPC conversation - an idea?

NPC conversation - an idea? I'm going to post an idea I just had. I send it via mail to CDPR, but they're probably too busy with other things. So, I thought I'd post it here as well: "Hello, CDPR I have come up with an idea that might be usable in games like The Witcher. I have played all...
  13. Mushashi7

What's going on, CDPR? - ERROR: 393224:-7

What's going on, CDPR? - ERROR: 393224:-7 I've tried to download the 1.08 Patch three times. It pops up with an error message at 1.98 GB each time and stops. Trying to use the repair function results in aprox. 6 GB data + all the 'Extras' (Artbook and all DLC's) which also is god knows how...
  14. Mushashi7

Runes disappearing from gear?

Runes disappearing from gear? It puzzles me a bit. It has occoured to me twice now. My runes disappear from my gear. All of them. They have just vanished into thin air.. I have a complete set of Griffin Armor. Suddenly I noticed my runes was gone. No wonder I almost died a couple of times...
Top Bottom