Johnny's dialogue keeps hanging on screen: "S'wat you get for samplin' Maelstrom's shipping..."

+
I have this wierd issue.

One of Johnny's dialogue text will not disappear. It say something like:

"S'wat you get for samplin' Maelstrom's shipping. Strongest shit out there. Nothing else can fire up their burn-out synapses."

This dialogue just appeared suddenly. I don't remember where. But it will not disappear again. It's pretty annoying as it mixes with every other dialogue text.
It does not help to close the game and start it up again.

Where does this dialogue come from? Maybe if you went back to this point and the dialogue will show up normally?

[EDIT]
Oh, I forgot to mention that there often are some kind of dialogue box hanging on the screen. It seems to me it occurs after many hours of play. Sometimes it's just empty (black). But it always disappeared after closing game and restarting. This time it doesn't.
Post automatically merged:

I got exactly the same issue today.

I chose to delete 4 hours of my yesterdays play because I was tired of looking(and hearing) Johnny's remark. So far so good. I was able to play for about 3 hours when it stated again. It's stored in all the latest save files. That includes the autosaves.

I think it's one of Johnny's comments that loads automatically when you reach a certain point in the game. Or maybe it's timed, I don't know. But this is getting pretty annoying for me. The dialogue box doesn't disappear again. It just keeps hanging. Johnny's not visible around you. What is this trickery?
What's starting to annoy me is the fact I have to ditch several hours of play to get rid of this ridiculous dialogue box if I want a clean screen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom