Search results

+
  1. S

PSA: You actually can sell your Arrows

PSA: You actually can sell your Arrows There is one merchant that actually will buy your arrows in this game. He is the same one that gives you full price for your trophies as well. The bad part is that he is only around between 5-6 in the daytime and only carries 500 gold which takes several...
  2. S

Several main quest not rewarding any XP [PS4]

Several main quest not rewarding any XP [PS4] Finished the Get junior quest and found it a bit strange that such a big quest did not give any XP. Checked my XP before entering his estate (624) and after the number is the (726) which I got for killing his henchmen. Did the last part and got...
  3. S

Family matters quest finished got no XP reward [PS4]

Family matters quest finished got no XP reward [PS4] Just finished the Family matters quest and found it a bit strange that such a big quest did not give any XP. Checked my XP before finishing the quest and after and the number is the same. Watched some youtube playthroughs of the quest and...
  4. S

Fall damage really needs a tweak [Video]

Fall damage really needs a tweak [Video] Fall damage in this game if quite insane for some reason. You lose a lot of health and sometimes instantly die when going of the smallest perches. This should really be tweaked. The amount of damage you take is also quite inconsistent. I am aware that...
Top Bottom